• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discmania Backpack

Looks very nice. I expected almost exactly what I saw but a bigger logo and more red. Guess that ends the new bag talk. Now we can talk price and quantity. Can't be more than 500 bags. Probably more like 100. I'm saying less than $300 but more than $250. I think they'll retail at $275 and be sold out in two weeks or less because I really don't see it being a huge number of bags.

I was expecting maroon and yellow/gold for colors, but it's still a great looking bag. Nate's got to be a little pissed. Isn't that the same red that's on his signature bag?

the top logo is hideous, on both this bag and the A series.

It's definitely a little maroon and not the exact red of the nate doss bag. I think the photography lighting makes it look less maroon but it's there.

The nate doss bag is a brighter and more traditional red.

Doss440.jpg

I like the logos. If you're going to buy a discmania grip bag you're going to want a nice big discmania on it I think. Why not the shield logo somewhere though? That's the best thing they got.

I guess it is part of the shield but cut off. Then you have the shield logo on the rainfly but I think it could have gone on the flap and looked better. Still pretty cool. Good collaboration for both companies.

I was expecting maroon and yellow/gold for colors, but it's still a great looking bag. Nate's got to be a little pissed. Isn't that the same red that's on his signature bag?

I think this borders more on maroon than his bag.

I will say, this bag would look way cooler if the Discmania and Grip logos were in the gold color that comes straight from Discmania's logo. And the slight tilt to the logo (at least as I'm seeing it) looks less like style and closer to a mistake - even though I know it's intended as style.

Nice look on the whole, but those are my quibbles, since everyone on the Internet has an opinion. :D

sweet bag....im falling in love with the green/gray Grip but I like the looks of this bag too

Latest posts