• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discs you want in Unavailable Plastics

instead of making the latest greatest and fastest..
maybe innova should go back and reintroduce some of the existing things in other plastics....

they might not be successes on the field, but i am quite sure most of us would go out and buy 1 just to try it out.

I'm not saying the game has evolved, per se, but it has advanced. as such, a "reintroduced" disc might find a completely different market and use than it currently has.

I remember the Gazelle wasnt so popular... Now innova's made it in Glo and it's a hot commodity.

Things i read and were intrigued about:
Star XD - quite possibly a "true putter driver"
Star Banshee - a true fairway grade FH disc.
Star Viking - maybe a very precise disc, and a godsend for those without mega power.
Glo Beast - Straighter, faster and more overstable. I like my beasts new... so this is a big plus for me.

heck.... why cant they make discs out of the Glo plastic that arent "glo-ey" and clear. I just like the performance boost of the plastic, not the "glo" per-se. <- No joke, if they started regular runs in this plastic in different colors, i'd be a poor man for a while.

I would love to see innova start regularly producing Vipers in champ plastic. I've seen cfr but few and far between, not to mention that we are probably talking about $$$$ to get your hands on one. Also would love to see champ rocs that are regular production. I have a Z Buzzz that I love and think I would love a Champ roc as much or more. Those are the only discs that I throw that I would want in a plastic not widely produced.

Would love to see champion whippets... i know they make glo cfr whippets, but normal champ whippets would allow for colors other than white so you can throw them in the snow without fear of losing them

Also:

Glo Boss
FLX Stalker
FLX Comet
Glow Opto Discs

Agree on the gazelles. Finally got one other than DX from DGV.com for the asia open that was glo champ plastic. That thing is badass!

For me?, no question....Gazelle. Nothing fancy, just production run champ. Anything but DX or Champ glow really. I hate white discs....

Future Possibilities would be;
Star Viper
CryZtal Hornet
Star Gazelle
XG Wraith
XG Katana

Non-Possibilities;
CryZtal Core
CryZtal Cro
Star XL
Star Challanger

Yes, I have thought of this one quite often

would LOVE to see this.

also a CryZtal, GL, glow ion?! (i do hope they make a glow)