• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Do you have your own basket?

Do you have your own basket?

• Total voters
I got one earlier this year, and it's helped out quite a bit in my putting, but they only work if you use them.

Bought a Pacific Outdoors basket from VM Innovations for 90 bucks, modified it to make target smaller and has done wonders for putting game.

Attachments

• basket.jpg
    basket.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 15
I have 10 Travelers, one Mach Lite, one M14 and a Discatcher portable. In the past year i've sold my Mach III, two of my Discatcher portables and my In Step.

The Traveler baskets are for setting up temp courses on the fly. Part of my part time DiscGolf2U side business.

Corrently a innova discatcher sport. Its better than the skill shot that fell apart but i now wish i wouldnt have been gasty and saved for a chainstar.

I've got Discatcher Sport, but previously had the Discatcher Traveler. Both have been great!

im looking into getting a basket of my own. currently i am borrowing a friends ching skillshot. (exactly like the innova skillshot.) i want to get a metal one that i dont have to worry about as much with keeping it out of the rain. i am looking at the m14 and the discatcher sport. im wondering what you guys think about those 2 baskets and if its worth the extra 40 dollars for the discatcher sport?

im looking into getting a basket of my own. currently i am borrowing a friends ching skillshot. (exactly like the innova skillshot.) i want to get a metal one that i dont have to worry about as much with keeping it out of the rain. i am looking at the m14 and the discatcher sport. im wondering what you guys think about those 2 baskets and if its worth the extra 40 dollars for the discatcher sport?

The M14 basket is a great basket, a friend of mine has one. I have the discatcher sport and the only difference is the M14 doesn't use screws to put together, it uses snap connections with metal push buttons. The discatcher sport also feels like its made a little heavier, so it might actually last a little bit longer. Both of them will rust if left out in the rain though, at least the chains will

I have 5 DGA M-14 baskets and two Innova travelers. I use them to setup temporary courses at my farm. I also loan them out as needed and have even given away two other travelers that I won to friends that did not have a basket yet.

At one point in time I had a basket at my house, my parents house, my sisters house and my farm (along with some extra discs). Just so everyone in my family would be tempted to use it. It worked pretty well as now 5 other people in my family play on a regular basis.