• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Do you travel (stay overnight) specically to play Disc Golf?

travel overnight to play disc golf...

• Total voters
All the time. Did 3 days in OK last weekend

Definitely. I've stayed at home for maybe 3 of the tourneys I have done.

I am going to Austin next month,and I am not going ,to see the sights.

I also went to San Antonio for a weeding , and I could have done the trip in one day, but I stayed the night, so I could play disc golf the next moring.

Let's just say the next time I go out of town to visit the in-laws it won't really be for visiting the in-laws. :D

I would but I haven't had the chance yet. The plan is to find a place that my lady wants to go, and schedule some time up from to play a new course or two.

\/\/

Traveling man

Being that I travel for my job this happens all the time, but I am usually overnight for the job.

Not to say I did'nt delay coming home to stay and play another day

All the time - mostly for DG planned trips, only a few times have I done it for a tourney

Not yet and probably not too soon in the future, but I would really like to!

I will be doing a couple of overnighters starting this weekend. I have a conference in Reno next week so I am going to turn the drive from the Los Angeles into a disc golf road trip. I will also be hitting some courses on the way home. I have a pretty aggressive itinerary, but I should be able to pull it off if I stay on schedule. Should be a great week of disc golf!

All the time! Just came back from a 2 night trip today. There is nothing better than a road trip with your friends where you play disc golf all day for a couple days straight.

Latest posts