• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Dominator & Mamba On The Loose

So by some sort of luck I came upon a 163 proto dominator, its fast, can be flippy (prob due to the weight), very straight with subtle turn and a nice fade. Not a headwind disc.

Unconfirmed gossip.... New plastic manufacturer coming soon! It is my understanding that Innova just rebid there plastic supplier contract and the new plastic is more CE like. Can we get confirmation?

Awesome. THAT was the whole CE "conspiracy" thing the whole time I read. Plastic supplier was more interested in baby products? or bathroom amenities or something other than frisbees, and then they changed their plastics to suit that stuff.

So by some sort of luck I came upon a 163 proto dominator, its fast, can be flippy (prob due to the weight), very straight with subtle turn and a nice fade. Not a headwind disc.

Judging by the flight numbers, I expected something similar to a Lat 64 Bolt. It's so stupid.

The Dominator is 1 faster than the Teedevil...

Judging by the flight numbers, I expected something similar to a Lat 64 Bolt. It's so stupid.

the bolts i threw were silly flippy, hopefully these arent like that. im hoping for worn in destroyer flight.

Its doesn't have the vulcan top, at least it doesn't seem like it cause it has a good glide.

The heavier weights might make it like a worn in destroyer but the one I had was stupid flippy if I threw it like I. Throw my halo's/rampages. Btw it was in champ plastic so im guessing that's what they are going to release it in.

They're supposed to be flippy. Understable, fast drivers are for noodle arms like myself to break 300 feet with. At full power, they're flippy but don't seem to hold anhyzer lines very well.

My brother's 166g GL Bolt is a nasty disc. The Bolt (13/6/-3/2) is a little more understable than the Dominator (13/5/-1/2), but they'll be okay distance discs for weaker throwers. There's a good amount of overlap, seeing the Teedevil is just 1 slower. Then the Katana has -2 HSS...

innova_mamba.jpg

Innova-Champion Discs Mambo 175.1 21.1 1.7 1.1 16.9 2.1 5.2 27.50 8.48 12-07 01/22/12

nice misspelling on the pdga's part in the approved discs list...

Awwwww, I wanted the mamba, but it's got ink all over it :thmbdown: ;)

They're supposed to be flippy. Understable, fast drivers are for noodle arms like myself to break 300 feet with. At full power, they're flippy but don't seem to hold anhyzer lines very well.

My brother's 166g GL Bolt is a nasty disc. The Bolt (13/6/-3/2) is a little more understable than the Dominator (13/5/-1/2), but they'll be okay distance discs for weaker throwers. There's a good amount of overlap, seeing the Teedevil is just 1 slower. Then the Katana has -2 HSS...

innova flight numbers and lat 64 flight numbers dont really translate the same. the mamba is supposed to be the flippy one. the dominator is supposed to fall in between the katana and boss in stability.

innova flight numbers and lat 64 flight numbers dont really translate the same. the mamba is supposed to be the flippy one. the dominator is supposed to fall in between the katana and boss in stability.

I know the numbers don't match up, but they're still similar.