• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Driving Putter in Premium plastic

Any Vibram putters, they are very durable. I use the ridge mostly.

Like a lot of peopl in this thread I throw a FLX challenger as my driving putter. Couple years old and no dings in it.

GT Banger man! The soft is grippy and holds its shape well, while the standard is nice and stiff - perfect for driving! Until you've held one in your hands you can't understand how good they feel, plus they're stable so less likely to flip over on you.

This thread is still going? Get a Wizard, Challenger, Ion or Pure and call it a day. Which ever one feels good to you is a winner.

Champ rhynos are very durable. I don't know if you like an overstable putter but if you do then get this disc. My two champ rhynos are my favorite discs in my bag.

I threw a cam todd challenger off the tee for a long time until i lost it on hole 12 on the original course at hudson mills michigan (aka the Degeba System) and it always flew nice and came out of my hand perfectly, but yeah now i use cryztal and flx cuz the cam todd was virtually irreplaceable

Latest posts