• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dynamic discs 2 disc challenge

M2daRizzle

Par Member
Sorry if there are other threads on this.

I will be playing in a dynamic discs 2 disc challenge tomorrow. I realize I will have to pick a putter and another disc to play with. I am thinking a judge and a truth, but I am going to wait and see what they have. I believe the DD RV will be there and its the first stop on this round of challenges so I am hoping they have a good selection.

Has anybody played in one of these? Was it a good time?
Also, do they sell gear and discs out of the RV?
Will there be other trilogy family discs to choose from or only DD discs?

I have seen lots of threads on ace races and trilogy challenges, but none on the DD 2 disc challenge so any input would be cool. Thanks!

Is there a page or something showing where these will be taking place? I'd like to get in on one - these types of tournaments are my personal favorites.

I'd love if this came to my neck of the woods. I love playing two disc rounds but have never played tournaments this way. Im betting its a blast

The one I played in was a blast. The RV sold all sorts of merchandise on the cheap. The had all discs from all three trilogy manufacturers. You got your two discs for $20, but then you could buy as many discs as you wanted for $10 each.

Is there a page or something showing where these will be taking place? I'd like to get in on one - these types of tournaments are my personal favorites.

Echoing this - anybody got a schedule link?????

Echoing this - anybody got a schedule link?????

There isn't really a schedule of them since anyone can run one at any time. Yes, Dynamic will send their RV and crew out and run a bunch of them as a sort of tour, but any club or individual can set one up and run it whenever and where ever they want.

What is the point of calling it a two disc challenge if you can upgrade to three or four discs? BTW I hate "pay to win" type things.

It's a two disc challenge because you can only use two discs in the competition. The option to "upgrade" is simply an opportunity to buy more discs at a discount price.

We had one in town last summer, but I didn't know about it until I drove by the local course and saw them there with a big RV and tables stacked with plastic. Needless to say it got my attention!

I played and it was a fun opportunity to try out some new molds in a low-pressure type of competition. The one in Billings was all day/choose your own tee time, which I've espoused elsewhere in these forums as a good format to mitigate scheduling issues.

why complain? Matt gave us awesome prices and I walked away with enough payout for a new stool. $20 entry for 2 discs and I won $35 in merchandise. He can come back whenever he wants.

You have to buy two "dynamic" discs and use those only. Then you get great prices on any mold they sell.

I played at oak Grove disc golf course and won the intermediate division. I used a judge and justice! Justice found a permanent spot in my bag..

Seems, to me anyway, that this is people complaining just to complain. It's a "for fun" type event that happens to have a decent payout.

Ive never played in one (they have had them in my area but it seems like they only run them on weekdays here) but sure would like to.

Try not to be too ungrateful. And this is DD we're talking about...write them an e-mail with your concerns and I'm sure they will address them properly.

^ I wanted to play at the one here too, but can't get off work in time. Flex start was 3-6 on a Wednesday. Just couldn't make it there in time.

Seem like a fun event, I like things like this especially to try new things.