• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Making Their Own

Hard to say they all flew amazing, slight gummy champ feel but they were all blank so i did not know what was what.

Here are a few more pictures of "The Fugitive". Enjoy

Angled effect
FB_IMG_13544201250884557.jpg

Tooling
FB_IMG_13544199559987880.jpg

More tooling
FB_IMG_13544200161901727.jpg

Proto stamp
FB_IMG_13544198684782430.jpg

Profile next to a firxt run z wasp. Fugitive on right
FB_IMG_13544197382224743.jpg

Looks like 'lucid' and 'classic' are the names of two of the plastic types, from the pictures that had all 4 discs on them that I saw.

The Fugitive looks an awful lot like an opto pain - which would make a lot of sense with all the details we have about the discs so far.

These look pretty cool and I'm digging the judicial theme names (I'm a sucker for a theme), but I'm gonna stick to what I've got for now (I want to get better, not more conflicted on what to throw!). That being said, I'd like to throw a few names out there that I feel we may (or should) see from these guys:

The Jailor
The Gavel
The Cell
The Prosecutor
and, of course, the "soap on a rope":D

I would go to worlds just to use my dd free disc as a latrine. Can not stand all hype people give this company its just as bad as that useless trifly design

I would go to worlds just to use my dd free disc as a latrine. Can not stand all hype people give this company its just as bad as that useless trifly design

I don't see huklab running or sponsoring events the way that DD does - at least here in the midwest. Have you seen how many events DD hosts?

You just sound bitter and jealous. You've provided no single tangible reason to dislike a company that does a lot to grow a sport you must care about. Is it because he started it out of his basement and no money and now is successful with three retail stores, great sponsorships of tourneys, and now a line of discs? That's not hype that's the American dream. We should applaud their hard work and hope others follow in the same way. :popcorn:

I wonder who's doing their molding... :| I wish they'd started with a putter. I don't the arm for a warp speed driver.

This hasn't been approved yet, has it? I want to see the details.

I didn't read the whole thread, but Latitude 64 is molding their discs!

At 1:07, looks like it is one of the DD discs that McCabe is throwing.

I noticed that yesterday when I was watching it on my phone. I just watched it again in HD on a bigger screen to see if any of the other discs were and none of the others were easily identified as the DD discs.

You just sound bitter and jealous. You've provided no single tangible reason to dislike a company that does a lot to grow a sport you must care about. Is it because he started it out of his basement and no money and now is successful with three retail stores, great sponsorships of tourneys, and now a line of discs? That's not hype that's the American dream. We should applaud their hard work and hope others follow in the same way. :popcorn:

I don't dislike the company per se. The run a great tournament, but they overcharge for plastic IMO.

I noticed that yesterday when I was watching it on my phone. I just watched it again in HD on a bigger screen to see if any of the other discs were and none of the others were easily identified as the DD discs.

Got confirmation from Tomas of Lat64 on Facebook, it is indeed.

Latest posts