• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Suspect

Yes. They would cover a lot of the same shots, and I know I'd eventually choose one over the other. But they do have their differences. The Prodigy feels a bit faster with a touch more glide, and the Suspect a hair slower with a quicker drop rate. The M2 gets D a bit easier, the Suspect sits down a bit more predictably on longer approaches. That's my take after throwing them against each other for a bit.

Nice vid as usual, Mike. Question - I beat some of the LSS off a Tensor and decided I'd jump into the market and see what compares. How similar are the Suspect and Tensor in regards to HSS and long straight lines before fade? Have you tried the M1 at all?

Thanks for thoughts.

while you can achieve similar lines with the two, the tensor i felt had more hss given its thrown clean. i think as a general rule the tensor will always be about 15' longer and 10' further left. big hands will likely prefer the tensor while small will enjoy the suspect

Nice vid as usual, Mike. Question - I beat some of the LSS off a Tensor and decided I'd jump into the market and see what compares. How similar are the Suspect and Tensor in regards to HSS and long straight lines before fade? Have you tried the M1 at all?

Thanks for thoughts.

I have not thrown the M1 enough times to comment on it. Thought one was coming in the mail but it never arrived. The M2 is similar to the other two mids though, I think it might be a tick faster and less overstable, but its a very minor difference.

I felt the Suspect and Tensor had similar stability with the Tensor being just a hair faster of a rim design with a touch more glide. My Tensors got D a little more easily while the Suspects had a very predictable drop. This was comparing nw discs...my beat up Tensor would be even lo ger while still having nice HSS..

I have not thrown the M1 enough times to comment on it. Thought one was coming in the mail but it never arrived. The M2 is similar to the other two mids though, I think it might be a tick faster and less overstable, but its a very minor difference.

I felt the Suspect and Tensor had similar stability with the Tensor being just a hair faster of a rim design with a touch more glide. My Tensors got D a little more easily while the Suspects had a very predictable drop. This was comparing nw discs...my beat up Tensor would be even lo ger while still having nice HSS..

I had a chance to pit a 175 Lucid Suspect against my worn in 177 N Tensor and found your observations to be true. In my initial use, I felt comfortable to use the Suspect in place of my worn Tensor on the same holes I'd use the latter, but in being similar the Suspect will become back-up to it I think. Nice disc, decent glide considering how flat it is. M1 is up next...

Now that I have spent time with both lucid and biofuzion, they are both bagged.

The bio is longer and more glide. Still will not turn and the fade is late. Sneaky long.

Lucid is definitely shorter and a quicker drop. I was getting the bio a good 40 feet farther.

This is my choice for disc of the year! Lovin it!

I have been finding my max weight lucid truth to fly a lot like my max weight suspect, but longer. Has anyone else seen this? Coincidentally they are both pink first runs so they look very similar with very similar roles. Love the combo!

If I crank on the truth it will turn a little for me. The suspect does not even think of turning ever. Yes the truth for me is easily 50-70 feet longer. The lucid suspect for me has more fade.

If I crank on the truth it will turn a little for me. The suspect does not even think of turning ever. Yes the truth for me is easily 50-70 feet longer. The lucid suspect for me has more fade.

About the same for me. I can't really depend on the suspect going much past 250 with my arm but the truth I will pull out for 300 foot holes and have little trouble ripping it and having it glide out a full flight path. I have actually pulled my one suspect from the bag and put in another saint. So far I haven't missed it. For shorter courses that I might need the suspect I'm sure I'll throw one back in the bag but right now I'm liking carrying a few truths and no suspect.

About the same for me. I can't really depend on the suspect going much past 250 with my arm but the truth I will pull out for 300 foot holes and have little trouble ripping it and having it glide out a full flight path. I have actually pulled my one suspect from the bag and put in another saint. So far I haven't missed it. For shorter courses that I might need the suspect I'm sure I'll throw one back in the bag but right now I'm liking carrying a few truths and no suspect.

Noooooooo!!! Must have Suspects

I know I know, I still have tons. Just finding so much use out of the truth right now. The suspect will be in the bag this weekend for the DD open no doubt. Probably keep both saints and pull the c-pd since the wind probably will be calm like it has been.