• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Trespass [The Missing Link!]

I pair my trespasses with VIP giants. Even my 169s are pretty stable. I use biofuzion trespasses but have yet to try the fuzion. I am waiting until I can get a yellow one in 166-169

I've got all 3 plastics ... and they're all pretty stable for me.

Biofuzion is definitely the most stable and plenty beef for me right now.

I've been beating in my Fuzion first run and Lucid double stamp ... the Lucid has finally developed a tiny bit of turn at 400' or so of power.

Definitely liking them so far.

Ok ok.. So I finally got to get out and throw the two BioFuzion Trespasses that I picked up. It certainly is any interesting Disc. They are 174 grams one is yellow and the other is "orange" looks red to me but whatever. They are certainly NOT as overstable as I thought. I kinda figured they would be pretty much like a fresh Star Destroyer or something along those lines but Man I was wrong. Im thinking they fly more along the lines of a Katana... Thrown on flat hyzers they would pop up and slot out with minimal fade at the end. Certainly a pretty cool Disc. That being said once they are beat in they are going to be pretty susceptible to turning in a moderate wind head. As of right now since they are still fresh Im going to drop my Destroyers. But only because I dont have to throw the Trespass as hard as I have to throw the Destroyer to get the same D.

Trying these out, going with a 172 bio, 172 lucid and pairing it with a Z force.

The goal is to work the bio into a more workable driver, beat some turn into it and then put it away until winter. I like beat GL in the cold more than opto, but im not a fan of how stable it is when new. As far as i know the lucid should be workable right away, ill use that in the warmer months.

I'm finding that my 172 Bio Fuzion flies very similar to my 173 (slightly beat) Star Destroyer, and who wouldn't like a "Latitude 64 Destroyer"? I think the Trespass feels a bit better in my hand, and the BF plastic feels very nice. I can see that if you had a cannon arm (450+), that it might be less HSS than a new and heavy Destroyer, but I definitely can't see a Katana-esque flight unless your disc is wonky or your throw is OATy (Sorry Tpro. I'm not saying it's impossible, just saying yours might be a wormy apple).

So far, I'm really impressed with the Trespass and the Judge, and those are the only two DD's I've tried. I'm really hoping that they keep up this trend!

Just got my 173g bio tresspass today from MS. Took it out to the local course and chucked it a while.
Really like this disc. Easy for me to grip and release. i threw one about 6' off the ground and it just flew straight with a little bit of fade at the end. went about 325' for me (i'm not a powerful thrower).
Also got a 170 g bio escape and that thing is nice! straight and long and easier for me to throw. i'm liking these DDdiscs.

So far, I have been testing out my First Run Fuzion Trespass 172g. I took it out for a few rounds and here is what my review is so far.

Compared to the BioFuzion plastic, this disc is not as stable. The BioFuzion has a nice HSS 0 LSS 3. No question about the numbers in my mind at least with the disc I got which is a 171g. The Fuzion plastic has more HSS turn, I would say at least a -1 to -1.25. The fade is not as much in my opinion either more of a LSS 2 to 2.25. I was excited to throw this expecting it to be more of a HSS -1 LSS 3, and I am not getting the LSS turn causing the disc to be slightly understable. I was really hoping for a straight flier and this isn't quite what I expected.

I am toying back and forth on losing the Fuzion Trespass for now, and inserting in my beat ESP Force. Not that it is a bad disc, it just isn't quite what I expected the Fuzion to be. My negativity might also have to do with the fact the disc got a small chunk out of it on the last throw of the day (cement hit). :thmbdown: The BioFuzion is staying for now. But, I probally will just go with a BF Trespass and Force combo for driving duties.

Man, I'm glad I don't throw as far or as hard as y'all.

I got a Lucid Trespass last weekend because I needed something a little more OS than my Echo Star Destroyers (I get turn out of them when thrown flat, and they certainly don't fight a stiff headwind like I want.) I had heard plenty of God things about the Trespass so I stopped by the shop and snagged one. I gotta say, I love it. It is much more OS than my Destroyers, but not so beefy that I cant work it...which has been my problem with other really OS drivers.

My Lucid Trespass is a good...not great...wind-fighter. I do see some turn into a wind, but it doesn't flip off into oblivion like my Destroyers, Terns or Laces. I'm also getting great distance with it...just short of my Terns and Laces. The problem I have now is that I have so much overlap in my distance drivers. Yet, because the Trespass is more OS than my Destroyers and I don't see it as quite the same workhorses driver like my Destros.

So, having said that, would you guys reccomend a BioFuzion Trespass if I wanted something just a tad bit more OS than my Lucid? Would it get rid of that overlap with the Destroyers?

I'm finding that my 172 Bio Fuzion flies very similar to my 173 (slightly beat) Star Destroyer, and who wouldn't like a "Latitude 64 Destroyer"? I think the Trespass feels a bit better in my hand, and the BF plastic feels very nice. I can see that if you had a cannon arm (450+), that it might be less HSS than a new and heavy Destroyer, but I definitely can't see a Katana-esque flight unless your disc is wonky or your throw is OATy (Sorry Tpro. I'm not saying it's impossible, just saying yours might be a wormy apple).

So far, I'm really impressed with the Trespass and the Judge, and those are the only two DD's I've tried. I'm really hoping that they keep up this trend!

Ok your right not a katana but still straight. Like 173 kinda beat Destroyer! Agreed

Man, I'm glad I don't throw as far or as hard as y'all.

I got a Lucid Trespass last weekend because I needed something a little more OS than my Echo Star Destroyers (I get turn out of them when thrown flat, and they certainly don't fight a stiff headwind like I want.) I had heard plenty of God things about the Trespass so I stopped by the shop and snagged one. I gotta say, I love it. It is much more OS than my Destroyers, but not so beefy that I cant work it...which has been my problem with other really OS drivers.

My Lucid Trespass is a good...not great...wind-fighter. I do see some turn into a wind, but it doesn't flip off into oblivion like my Destroyers, Terns or Laces. I'm also getting great distance with it...just short of my Terns and Laces. The problem I have now is that I have so much overlap in my distance drivers. Yet, because the Trespass is more OS than my Destroyers and I don't see it as quite the same workhorses driver like my Destros.

So, having said that, would you guys reccomend a BioFuzion Trespass if I wanted something just a tad bit more OS than my Lucid? Would it get rid of that overlap with the Destroyers?

Carry one of each in my bag. Short arm talking but I get zero turn from the BF, straight flight from the Fuzion, and light turn from lucid. So if you want a little more OS trespass the Bio Fuzion is the way to go. Good price too.

If you need more backup lucid ones they should still have misprints. Such a good deal.

I have been working out a Lucid Trespass trying to find what driver to use this year. I like it a lot for most things. It flies like a worn in Wraith for me. Wind is its nemesis though. I'm not sure if I can make it my main driver if that is going to be a problem. I need a little more stability so I can wear it in more without it getting flippy.

Try the BioFuzion - it has a notch less turn and seems to be better into the wind. I've found the Trespass can handle a fairly stiff headwind if hyzer-flipped.

I have been working out a Lucid Trespass trying to find what driver to use this year. I like it a lot for most things. It flies like a worn in Wraith for me. Wind is its nemesis though. I'm not sure if I can make it my main driver if that is going to be a problem. I need a little more stability so I can wear it in more without it getting flippy.

How would the trespass compare to a wraith? Can someone enlighten me or compare the two side by side? I am thinking about the trespass to replace my well seasoned and albeit "hard-to-find" wraiths with something a bit more available and lat-ish

How would the trespass compare to a wraith? Can someone enlighten me or compare the two side by side? I am thinking about the trespass to replace my well seasoned and albeit "hard-to-find" wraiths with something a bit more available and lat-ish
A new 175 Lucid is going to be close to a destroyer. I have a 172 first run that I have been using for a while now that is getting beat and flies similar to a wraith. Out of the box, I would recommend a 169 maybe to get a wraith type flight. Or you could beat one and have a fresh one to cover two different shots. Either way, its a great disc and very long.

Pleasantly surprised with this disc. Already enjoyed the escape as a match with my SPD's, and picked up a 169 biofuzion as a check it out. It got noticeably more distance than anything in my bag other than the tern. And this one had better wind fighting ability as well. It was stable, while not being overstable. DD has a done a good job with what they've put out so far, and I'm curious to see what else is coming.

I have been really enjoying this disc. I throw 170ish Z Surges for straight to overstable shots 350-400. I bought a 174 BioFuzion Trespass and I have been throwing it very often forehand and backhand. It is not more overstable than a 2012+ production surge (I have no older production ones), they are very close. For me when thrown with a tiny bit of hyzer/flat it will fly very straight, turn a little, and have a pretty healthy fade. It is not a very overstable disc, no where near a standard 2012 AJ star destroyer in speed or overstability really. Think of a heavy C PD that flies longer and has significantly less high speed stability (A.K.A. a good stable surge or wraith lol). I have to throw in a lot of headwinds and this disc is acceptable for many long headwind shots. If you need it to hold a hyzer to stay in the fairway then this would be a terrible choice because if you throw it with hyzer it will flip up and over but always fly well and come back. For a disc that turns it flies quite majestically, I can throw it low to the ground and still get 350 because it will not turn too much+fade enough to therefore lose too much altitude to fly far. For FH I can throw it about 300. I release it with hyzer and it will flip up and over just a hair which will get me my maximum distance. When I have long nasty forehand shots in the woods I can trust it to fly that way. and end up landing pretty close to the line I threw it on. Great disc, but my buddie's first run max weight lucid is better for hyzer-flip-turnovers and rollers lol.

i got a first run and although i love the flight, i am disappointed by the flight numbers. I was expecting something close to a longer starfire in stability, but instead was pleasently surprised by the stability of almost a slightly longer sword. I guess i will stick to my 175g champ wraith for overstable for now.

Dramatic... Cannot wait to throw this. Have never thrown a Trespass, but I've heard it's slightly more stable / overstable as a TP Sword. If that's true, I'm about to fall in love.

I have two of the production stamp (shield stamp) fuzion trespasses and am loving them.

Both of them are definitely more stable (less turn) than the first run fizions that I've owned. I have a black that will flip to straight from a slight hyzer and a mint green that currently holds straight even after a flat rip.

I still don't trust trespasses in the wind,

my fuzion trespass looks just like the one above, except copper/maroon color. I am overthrowing holes that i dont overthrow with it.