• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Everything Buzzz

Holy grail?

who currently owns the "holy grail buzzz" that went for $178 last year? i think i saw it for sale here a few times after it sold on ebay. almost picked it up.
more buzzzzzz.....
IMG_09201.jpg

Is there a certain FR buzzz that is considered the holy grail Buzzz? What does it look like? Any mint FR is my holy grail!

Is there a certain FR buzzz that is considered the holy grail Buzzz? What does it look like? Any mint FR is my holy grail!

a greenish/blueish first run sold on ebay last year for i think $178. i think fatbackbob bought it but i dont know if he still has it. i dont have any pics of it but it was the nicest first run ive ever seen.

photowwh.jpg

This is the newest addition to my bag as of 9:59 last night.

I have been throwing Rocs since I started playing a little over a year ago. Last week when we were out playing, I was having a bad round and out of frustration, I said something I shouldn't have. I grabbed my girlfriends red barstamp buzzz and told her if I park this hole, I'm just gonna throw buzzzes. So...I sat it on the pole:\ Now I am a buzzz thrower and it is working out pretty good. Long story but add 1 to the dark side :thmbup:

View attachment 20976

This is the newest addition to my bag as of 9:59 last night.

I have been throwing Rocs since I started playing a little over a year ago. Last week when we were out playing, I was having a bad round and out of frustration, I said something I shouldn't have. I grabbed my girlfriends red barstamp buzzz and told her if I park this hole, I'm just gonna throw buzzzes. So...I sat it on the pole:\ Now I am a buzzz thrower and it is working out pretty good. Long story but add 1 to the dark side :thmbup:

Dark side? Long story? I don't think either of these make sense.

Most Stable buzzz on market

i was wondering what is the most stable buzzz on the market is right now. i know bar stamps are the least stable but i have also heard that pink barstamps are super stable. I have thrown stable glow buzzzs and understable buzzzs and even unstable buzzzs. could someone give me a list of buzzzs from the least stable to the most stable?

Just picked up one of those Nate Doss Buzzzes...pay the $40 now and watch the value grow

I don't think the value on those is going to grow much, if at all. They're pretty standard Supercolor Buzzzes. The rarity might give some collector value, but as throwers they're very overpriced. And as was already discussed at length in the Whippet thread, the discs that really gain in value are the ones that are very unique as throwers.

I have 2 very stable Z buzzzes. My red bar stamp is the most under stable. My crystal is super straight with minimal fade. I have heard the older run glows are the most. I'm sure some true buzzz lovers will tune in a correct me :D

I have max weight Flx buzzes that are very flat and either they are very stable for a buzz or I'm a complete noodle arm for a disc golfer :D

these are same of my favorite buzzzs. the 07 cryz flx arent super stable but they are grippy in all conditions and super durable. the newer runs are poopoo compared to these.
IMG_09281.jpg

I love the buzzes as well. I have a nice glow buzz i love. Ill post a pic when i get home. But i do have a question for anyone who can answer which im sure u will think is a noob question (because it is) Why is the bar stamp buzz so popular? Feel? flight? just wondering...

Here is my glow buzzz. I ordered it from gotta go gotta throw and was expecting just a buzz x-out. They called me before the sent it and asked me what color i wanted then he said, "Wait, here is a glow misprint, you want it?" i said sure and this is what came. pretty sweet.

Attachments

• DSC00576.JPG
    DSC00576.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC00578.JPG
    DSC00578.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 41
That angry glow buzzz is sick. Im probably going to get one I just cant decide between the ghost stamp or the purple.

Here is my glow buzzz. I ordered it from gotta go gotta throw and was expecting just a buzz x-out. They called me before the sent it and asked me what color i wanted then he said, "Wait, here is a glow misprint, you want it?" i said sure and this is what came. pretty sweet.

Yea thats pretty schmooove. I want it!