• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Everything Buzzz

16c2pag.jpg

My latest Buzzz. Not sure if it's my favorite but it's the best lookin one.

My 1st Buzzz. Wasp tooled. Great flyer.

picture.php

thats a very nice buzzz. i used to have one from the same tourney that was super pearly and nice like that one. i have seen two other from that tourney that were very nice also. i wish i still had mine but i got a nice trade for it.
IMG_21921.jpg

I wiped the stamp on this one, but boy it's a pretty one!

170g Elite Z Buzzz. It's my favorite disc ever.

Attachments

• Photo0210.jpg
    Photo0210.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 64
if anybody has any barstamps theyd like to pass my way... ;) I have 5 buzzes, 2 elite z and 1 BS, and 3 esp buzzes =) Gonna be getting a 2nd first run 10/10 saturday for $40 or $50 i think hopefully =D

247229_10150185839306315_504561314_7328111_4885148_n.jpg

Elite-Z Buzzz. Great all-purpose disc. Won a $20 ace pot with this disc (Hole 16, Carey Park, Hutchinson KS)

thats a very nice buzzz. i used to have one from the same tourney that was super pearly and nice like that one. i have seen two other from that tourney that were very nice also. i wish i still had mine but i got a nice trade for it.
IMG_21921.jpg

Nice. I've seen a few other blue ones, but thats the 1st orange one I've seen.

Anyone with any blue ghosts?

i have a blue ghost 2nd first run if thats what your asking about.

pm'ed about white ghost stamp and both first runs.....j/k, ill resist. very nice buzzzs.:thmbup:

booter, the pinks and reds are my favorite throwers as well. the blue ones with the opaque pearl to them feel very similar. are all of those buzzz tooled? most of em flat too i assume? im going to be hoarding some more blues and reds which is why ive been selling many of my other ones. nice stock pile, i shoulda tried getting one or two used ones from you for that pearly white firebird.

I lost my orange barstamp Z :( Thankfully the new runs aren't that different so I just picked up a fresh one. I'll have to beat it in but that is half the fun of a new disc XD

Latest posts