• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Everything Buzzz

All these pictures forced me to share my own buzzzes. Even with all the fancy ones I own, I still throw the first one I ever bought. The super flat, green, Z Buzzz in this picture.

glo buzzz, z buzzz, cfr sparkly pearly buzzz, and a FR Buzzz
2012-01-24

ESP buzzz, dyed esp buzzz, cryztal buzzz
2012-01-24

that ghost stamp is sick as hell! and to tune in for most stable buzzes, i would think my esp buzz is one of my more stable buzzes. The orange one that i pictured back a couple pages is the most stable for me. Then the BS then my white one =D

esp's will vary though. ive heard of some freak stable ones but not all are like that. atleast,not enough consistently to just buy a stack. the most consistent overstable buzzz i have gotten are max weight glo buzzz's. ive bought stacks and they have all flown as i hoped

yea crystal is less stable when new.. of course d and x will be to be even less..

My Cryztal Clear buzzz is def the most understable. It hyzer flips like no other disc I own. So much fun to throw.

I just fished this beauty out of our leagues for sale bins, at our recent Ice Bowl.

picture.php

A Wasp tooled, Elite Z Buzzz, never awarded, 1st place trophy disc, in 10of10 pristine condition. I also picked up a Crystal Z Buzzz with a "The Players Cup" tournament stamp on it!

So can anyone rate the different buzzz's based on stability? Production ones. I'm debating simplifying my mid section of my bag to only buzzz's and I'm kinda curious how that would look.

Just a guess but something like this?

Stable: glow z
Neutral: not sure, maybe crystal?
Understable: beat pro-d or elite-x?