• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fade DG Bags ...

Have to say that I'm with Tim....I would definately consider buying a fade bag IF there were some more conventional colors....could even be a mix of conventional and bright. I'd love to see black with yellow/Dark grey/pink....etc. I just prefer a darker color bag because it does tend to hide the dirt better than lighter color discs. Fademan, my hats off to you for bringing in "new" to disc golf. I did get to see one of your bags given away at one of our state series events this summer. It was on the registration table so everyone could look at it. Seemed like great quality. Again, the colors were just not my taste, but then again, I'm an "old guy"...adv. Masters player. Come up with one in Black, or Dark grey, trimmed with a hotter, brighter color and you sold me....
<I still say Black trimmed in bright yellow would be a HOT seller>

Fademan,

I went out and played the day after it rained. I set my bag down on the corner of a bench and it fell over into some very nice wet south Texas clay.

What do you suggest for washing instructions besides a can of beer to consume while the bag is drying out? Hand wash or washing machine?

Woodpecker

just received my tourney bag today...and man i'm impressed with the quality...seems to be VERY similar to the innova competition bag, except it will hold more than one putter in the front pocket...the only complaint i have is that the color wasn't what i thought it was going to be...i got the "garden deli" color combo, thinking it was light gray and dark gray with orange (based on every pic i could find on the web), turns out it is light GREEN and dark GREEN with orange...not that i'm totally disappointed, i do still like the colors, i just think i probably would have gotten the light blue/dark blue or the psycho pattern had i known beforehand..

I picked up a fade psycho bag as soon as I saw them available, I like that they seem like a beefed up version of the Innova's bag I had previously. The dual mounts for Quads are great, extra space in the side pocket, full frontal putter pocket & space for a full sized (discraft) mini. Mine has seen alot of play & weather since Labor day of this year & is holding up great. Do you make a backpack yet? If I could add any suggestion it would be a color addition, not basic black or grey, thought about suggesting camo but then thought that a spin on camo might be better & more in line with the rest of your offerings. Perhaps a Hunter Orange pattern? &/or Pink Camo.

Thanks for the great bag!

Fade Bag is the best I have used

I bought one off of Disc Nation when my bag from Innova wore out (it did not take long). I was tired of bags that did not last. So I gave this company a try. The best bag I have used and several of my friends are buying them. The front putter pocket makes it a snap to get to my favorite putter. The drink holder actually helps keep my drink cool through a round. The zippers are strong. The side pocket is great for my marker disc. With extra storage for wallet, keys, etc. The only knock may be the little feet on the bottom. They do not do much to keep it off the ground but they do seem to help keep it upright.

just jumped in and ordered a crunch box (blueberry) - as my first bag!
I'll be sure to post a review back here soon (I'm sure it'll be great!)

I just got a Fade bag for my wife through Prime Discs December starter pack...it's not a bad bag, especially for the price, but in my opinion it leaves a few things to be desired. First, the drink holder is small. It'll hold a 12 ounce can, but not anything much bigger and it's kinda hard to find a water bottle that's the same circumfrence as soda can...i'm not even sure that a 2x4 (Tall boy) would fit into it. I'm not a big fan of the putter pocket on the front, it seems kinda flimsy and loose, like the putter could fall out if I bend over to pick up a disc with the bag on. Finally, it'd be nice to have some kind of extra material on the base of the bag and at the strap seams. All in all, it's a great bag for 10 bucks, but I'm keeping my Revolution for myself and letting the wife use the new Fade...maybe i'll buy a bigger style Fade bag when my Revolution bag wears out...in 20 years.

Some answers and general poop...

Sorry I have not posted in a while. I do read all of this and appreciate all of the comments. Even the ones from those who find fault with FADE Gear bags. When all you do is talk and never listen, you never learn anything.

WASHING: All FADE Gear bags can be tossed in the washer with detergent on the gentle or delicate cycle. Drip dry and DO NOT USE the dryer. I do this all the time, in fact, I tossed in my Tourney bag this morning. I used a little Shout Out on the more soiled spots and the beer stains. If I could only find a way to keep the beer from foaming when you forget to grab it before you sling the bag back on. Oh well, that's why I have drain holes in the pockets. Just remember, I have the No-Fault, 1-Year warranty on all the bags. Anything breaks or tears, send it to me at your cost, I will send back a free, new replacement. I am that confident about the quality.

FADE Lite: The FADE Lite is a starter bag. I originally thought about naming it FADE Cheapazz, or FADE No-Commitment Bag. I am sorry the drink holder is smaller than what you find on the larger bags. But then it is a STARTER bag. If I put all of the great features into the low-end bag, how could I ever upsell you to the better bags? I mean, really? Besides, the price is right, especially for all the retailers who are selling the starter kits to get people interested in Disc Golf at such a low entry price. What a lot of fun to be had for so little money.

Looks like 2009 is off to a great start. Tournaments all over. Don't let the cold weather stop you, get out there and play, PDGA or otherwise.

Fademan!

yeah i was thinking for 10 bucks, how much are you really expecting to get...on the other hand my tourney back was purchased from DGCenter for 10 bucks off for XMas...rock on...

Hey Fademan,
Quick question about your tourney bag. Are the dividers within the bag comparable to Innova's dividers ... and would Innova's velcro-in dividers work in the tourney bag? I was thinking of upgrading my bag in the near future from the Innova deluxe to the Fade Tourney so I was just wondering if I would be able to reuse the dividers I bought.
Thanks,
-FB

I think the accordian dividers would work & have thought about putting a couple in my bag. they would need a little modification though as the Fade liner is not square.

Just got my Fade tourney bag. I went with dark blue/light blue. Seems like a nice bag for the price, with lots of pocket space and 2 nice sized drink holders for Beer- or "accuracy fluid" as I call it. The only drawback I see so far is the divider system. It would be tough to modify Innova dividers to fit for several reasons: Like JCthrills said, the bottom is not square, and the velcro is sewn in the opposite way of Innova bags, along the length of the bag, not along the sides. Other than that the bag seems really well made. I like the nice big putter pocket and its even got 2 hidden zippered storage spaces tucked along the inside for your wacky-tobacky:D

Last edited:
You can throw these puppies in the washer if they get a little dirty. Besides, dirt says you're a player.

I love this guy and his commitment to beer is outstanding!

image0011.jpg

So can anyone tell me ... Is the Garden Deli combination gray/orange or green/orange ... and if its green what color green is it? All of the online pics seem like its gray.

So can anyone tell me ... Is the Garden Deli combination gray/orange or green/orange ... and if its green what color green is it? All of the online pics seem like its gray.

It's orange, olive green, and light green. It's what I carry. I love it. I'll post some pictures.

Photos of my Fade Bag

There are 2 removable (velcro) dividers which make 3 adjustable compartments inside. You don't really need them if your bag is full. Sometimes I carry less discs and use the center compartment for my big camera, beer, rainjacket, whatever.

front with putters:

DSCN0542.jpg

without putters:

DSCN0543.jpg

back:

DSCN0545.jpg

back, top view:

DSCN0547.jpg

with 17 discs and 2 putters - easily room for at least 3 more discs. You can see the adjustable/removable dividers:

DSCN0549.jpg

"Just Go Play, Seriously." ...with a Fade Bag!

Latest posts