• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fade DG Bags ...

I got mine about a month ago, and love it! I went from a large lightning bag to the FADE Tourney. This thing is solid, and I really like the disc hugger setup!

I've had my FADE for a year and 1/2 and it's rock solid awesome. And it comes in multiple 'manly' colors like 'dirt'. Yep, it's the color of dirt...doesn't get more manly than that. My friends loved my FADE so much that they all went out and purchased one for themselves. It's a great bag for a great price, buy one...DO IT!

I love my Fade Crunch box but have had a slight problem already. Had it 2 months and two of the little plastic noobs on the bottom have broken off. Not a big deal but I have the screws sticking out scratched my leg. WIll put something on it for a fix. Other than that, great bag!

I still have my large lightning if I ever need to carry more discs, but use the fade crunch all the time since I got it.

Holding up well. My only problem with it is it doesnt hold the large bottles of Gatorade/Powerade w/e in its drink carrier. Thinking of gettting a water bottle but dont know of one big enough yet not bulking up at the bottom to where it would fit.

I still have my large lightning if I ever need to carry more discs, but use the fade crunch all the time since I got it.

Holding up well. My only problem with it is it doesnt hold the large bottles of Gatorade/Powerade w/e in its drink carrier. Thinking of gettting a water bottle but dont know of one big enough yet not bulking up at the bottom to where it would fit.

First a 1 liter sig or cheaper aluminum bottle or whatever works GREAT.

Second to FADEMan and everybody else: I love me some FADE bags. I've got a Psycho Tourney Bag, my dad has a Garden Deli Tourney Bag and I also have a Pumpkin Crunch Box.

I use the Tourney bag for multiple round days (if we're playing a lot of long courses and I need a lot of stuff, a lot of water, extra towels and want to use my phenix quad straps) I carry my Crunch Box pretty much the rest of the time. If I'm carrying a full lineup of discs for one course I'll have 3-4 mids, 1-2 putters, 1-3 fairways and 3-5 drivers. That's a max of 15 discs minimum of 8.

Often I'll carry wasp/buzzz/meteor challenger/magnet dragon/149g wraith.

My Crunch Box holds all of this, my shammy, a liter of water, gum, wallet, keys, BlackBerry, pen, scorebook, mini, disc diver, beef jerky...and does it all day long with ease.

I love me some FADE Gear.

\/\/

i heard they are great quality. but what really turned me off about the bags are the bright, fruity colors. i wanted a dark bag that could be set down in a little dirt and still look fine.

other than the color they are sturdy bags so ive heard and they are cheaper than innovas bags, ex: the fade tourney bag is $39.99 (+quadshocks if necessary) and an innova tourney bag is $59.99(plus backsavers/quadshocks if necessary)

good prices awfully tacky and bright colors.

i have the camo fade crunch bag

I have the older Pumpkin Crunch Box from before they moved the mini to the front and it's drink holder fits a 32 ounce Gatorade just fine and Powerades no problem.

Still goin'

These bags are excellent. Here's mine after a year.

Attachments

• Crunch Box front.jpg
    Crunch Box front.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 55
  • Crunch Box back.jpg
    Crunch Box back.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 48
i've had a fade tourney hat rack for a month, ive been super stoked about this bag (in case you haven't looked at the other threads yet...)

but i'm digging up the fade's page to bring up my only real gripe

the metal for the seep holes in the drink container rust !!! i've only had the bag a short time and i cant believe its already rusting, plus with the plastidip on the bottom, i figured i was gonna be trouble free water wise...

too bad really, i'll have to fix that somehow cause i'm anal i guess,

i'm in limbo about cutting the lid off, i know you can roll it up... but its an eye sore, if i tuck it inside, the cage it comes with will interfere, if i hang it down the back, the mesh snags very easily

i may just cut the mesh out, or the whole flap, and create a removable rainfly, i wish the zipper would fully remove it

i heard they are great quality. but what really turned me off about the bags are the bright, fruity colors. i wanted a dark bag that could be set down in a little dirt and still look fine.

other than the color they are sturdy bags so ive heard and they are cheaper than innovas bags, ex: the fade tourney bag is $39.99 (+quadshocks if necessary) and an innova tourney bag is $59.99(plus backsavers/quadshocks if necessary)

good prices awfully tacky and bright colors.

I got one in Camo, nice and dark

Well, my Fade Lite bit the dust. I'd say it lasted around 100-125 rounds. I didn't notice it during my round today, but it had a big hole on the side of it. And it was already getting all shredded up inside. It was a great little bag while it lasted.

I switched to a camo Fade Tourney a couple months ago paired with DGA gel straps.

I generally carry about 12-13 total discs, so there is a good space in the main compartment between the dividers for beverages. An insulated lunch sack is in the space at the moment. I did a light plasti-coat on the bottom.

Quite happy.

Well, my Fade Lite bit the dust. I'd say it lasted around 100-125 rounds. I didn't notice it during my round today, but it had a big hole on the side of it. And it was already getting all shredded up inside. It was a great little bag while it lasted.

Sounds like you need to buy a Crunchbox...which just happens to be on the DN fore!day...

I have had my Fade Outer Worlds for a few months now & it has become my go to bag. And I own 5 bags.

Sounds like you need to buy a Crunchbox...which just happens to be on the DN fore!day...

Very tempting, but I have a DD Cadet on the way. If the Cadet proves unworthy, I'll be on the lookout for one of your future ForeDay sales of the Crunchbox. :thmbup:

Latest posts