• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fanatasy foursome.....

Oh, this isn't what I thought it was. Anywho, I'd choose:
Mister Fantastic - For putting and getting out of trouble.
Invisible Woman - For playing through or helping out those distance drives.
Human Torch - For those pesky weeds and brush.

Margaret Thatcher
Ghandi
Stalin

That would be the most interesting group I can think of

Real DG'rs fantasy foursome

MJ, Scwheby, Nate Doss (all of them always look like they are having so much fun, who couldn't have fun in that group)

Actual golfers: Avery Jenkins, met him once and was a great guy.
Ken Climo: just cuz he's The Champ
Holly Finley: for the tennis dresses

Non golfers: Lebron James, Peyton manning, and Adrain Peterson. So I can say "ha! I'm better than you guys at something!"

DGers: Feldberg, McBeth, Shusterick

Non-(pro) DGers: Kevin Durant, Aaron Rodgers, and my wife because she would kill me if I got to play with Aaron Rodgers and didn't invite her along.

Actually had my fantasy card once in an unsanctioned tourney a few years back. I remember it like it was only yesterday...

...we were on a mixed card, and I walked up to the tee totally shocked to find Jesus, Moses, and another guy I couldn't quite place. He looked impressive, but I'd never actually seen the face before. I was running late, so we actually didn't have time for introductions. I teed off first and played it safe out to the right and just short of the pond on this vicious par 5 hole. Decent drive, I thought. And nice to do it in front of such an impressive group!

Then both Jesus and Moses shanked their (longer!) drives straight into the pond. The fourth guy smiled at me, and threw his drive exactly like mine, and it landed just touching the rear of my disc. Since his OB was furthest out, we thought Jesus would go to the drop zone, but he walked to the edge of the pond, strode out on the surface of the waters, scooped up his 139g blizz Boss, and calmly proceeded to throw a perfect deuce.

His turn next, Moses raised his arms and parted the waters, walked down and drained (as it were) the second deuce of the hole - from the bottom of the pond!

After he cleared the basket, and the waters settled, I watched the third guy flick his putter low over the remaining corner of the pond, only to see it intercepted by a leaping fish. The fish tumbled over in the air, but just before it splashed into the waves, an Eagle swooped down out of nowhere, grabbing the fish, disc and all, and soared up into the sky! Just before it disappeared into the ether, a bolt of lightning (clear blue sky, mind you!) zapped the Eagle's tail, and then struck the ground at the base of a small tree just off the green. The Eagle dropped the fish and the disc, which gained momentum and spin as it fell. The fish splashed down in the pond, but the disc hit at an angle about 100 feet out, and rolled right toward the basket. The tree fell down right in the way, hitting the ground just as the disc got there. The disc kicked up off a small branch, and right into the chains for another deuce!

I stood flabbergasted as Jesus hollered over, "Now, quit showing off, Dad!"

Disc golfers: Lizotte, Jenkins, and Jussi.

Other: Gambit (imagine his throws!), Del the funky homosapien, and Gandalf.

Nancy Grace, Skip Bayless and Jeff Dunham

Then id have my 3 least favorite people in one place, and i could set them all on fire at the same time

Iggy Pop, Jerry Garcia, and 'Trane. :cool:

Edit: I assume that "fictional" kinda sort includes dead people. :eek:

Latest posts