• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fantasy Disc Golf – The 2012 Season 2nd Tour **Official Thread**

Did you manage to make it in before team selection for the Worlds closed? If so, let me know your team (incl your capitan) as we are unable to see other people's picks at this point. I (or someone else) can add you to the standings as we go.

I'm in Team WesTXchef

hello westxchef

welcome!

here is my advice. if you got your picks in for worlds, AWESOME!

if you did not get your picks you may want to play next year as your chances of winning will be slim, however, this is a free country and the choice is yours my friend.

just post and let us know.

but in other news, i will be on my family vacation from the 21st to the 29th. i am going to hillbilly land, no computer and my iphone connection will be hit or miss.

basically i will barely be around if at all. the tournaments are set up so everything should be fine. PM'ing me isn't a guarantee to reach me but it's has the best chance.

chances are the phone connection will be better than i think but i'm planning for the worst

just a reminder

bye

Team WesTXchef
Yeah, I missed my picks for World's. This is more of a participation run for me.

439 for 7th place, hopefully I won't make another bone head pick this tour. Good Luck tour II participants.

Last edited:
No points for a DNF. Unless you picked a sub that finished you have lost a few points. It's ****ty but it happens.

To calc your score.
100 points for 1st in tourney
99 for 2nd
98 for 3rd
etc...

Add up your players position points; multiply your capitan's score by 1.5

Latest posts