• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fantasy Disc Golf – The 2012 Season **Official Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like the idea. it's too late to test the next tournament, and i have no idea what's going on with the tali open, so we are going to test it for 27th Annual "Steady Ed" Memorial Masters Cup presented by DGA (Fri, May 18 - Sun, May 20).

since there are prizes involved i wouldn't change it up in mid-stream- not fair to those who have done well under the initial format. i don't know that there is any real way to "test" it without doing a season.

salary cap went in and it knocked all picks out I guess . . . I will tell Terry to be sure to set that up when he sets up each tourney because that will only irritate people playing . . . but then again you shouldn't make your picks early because noone seems to preregister before the 2 days prior to each event anyways

Don't pick me for this one, I plan to finish high in the silver division and might move up to the gold division just to play with more of my friends

Good thing you bumped this Brall. I had a player drop out and I wouldn't have know otherwise.

Thanks!

So after the first tournament in the fantasy league, things got busy in my life and I kinda forgot about this league. I know I've missed at least one, maybe more. I'm not really paying attention to this thread any more, but I know that I agreed to pay out if I lost, so I'll be sure to do that. I'll try to drop in now and again to see who I owe, but if there's a delay, would someone please send me a pm telling me how to square up, rather than blacklist me all over the internet? Thanks.

So after the first tournament in the fantasy league, things got busy in my life and I kinda forgot about this league. I know I've missed at least one, maybe more. I'm not really paying attention to this thread any more, but I know that I agreed to pay out if I lost, so I'll be sure to do that. I'll try to drop in now and again to see who I owe, but if there's a delay, would someone please send me a pm telling me how to square up, rather than blacklist me all over the internet? Thanks.

no worries sir. thx for the heads up. i'll send you a PM when the time comes.

i was trying to pick 985 rated justin bunnell for one of my teams and he doesn't come up when you search the ratings database. shows as pdga current however. anyone else had that problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts