• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

fantasy disc golf anyone?

did gwillim and adh respond yet?

i've had two not respond

hello noodlehyzer,

the last Fantasy Disc Golf league ended on 09/05/11 and you still owe me a disc at this time.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?p=989388#post989388

received a response from you on 09-05-11
i sent a pm to you on 09-06-11
i sent a pm to you on 09-20-11
i sent a pm to you on 09-26-11
i sent a pm to you on 09-28-11
i sent a pm to you on 10-14-11
i sent a pm to you on 12-01-11
i sent a pm to you on 12-12-11

I have not received any responses and this league ended on 09/05/11!!

please respond.

thank you,
brall

hello hurricane hagner,

the last Fantasy Disc Golf league ended on 09/05/11 and you still owe me a disc at this time.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?p=989388#post989388

i sent a pm to you on 09-27-11
received a response on 10-14-11
i sent a pm to you on 10-14-11
i sent a pm to you on 12-01-11
i sent a pm to you on 12-12-11

I have not received any more responses and this league ended on 09/05/11!!

please respond.

thank you,
brall

adh56 has not ever responded at all . . . he seemed interested in talking to the leader of the league but I am not sure why . . . he had not responded in the thread about playing round 2 I think he had people set for every event.

I ended up with gwillm's discs because whoever owed him had never responded so he sent them to me so I didnt feel ripped off.

I will only do this again if there are repercussions for people not sending discs like banishment from DGCR . . . (although i doubt that is even possible to enforce . . .and each season there must be written approval in a thread that someone accepts the terms of the league.

i think that there will always be db's. no way around it.

but, here's the good news. the person (whomever that may be) that runs the next league now has a list of people who can't join. and after the next league there might be a few more names added to the list.

i've mentioned that i might run the next league if no one steps up to do it. i've never ran anything in my life and i'd prefer NOT to run one, however, i want to take part in another FDG league enough that i might decide to try it. should that happen then there will be people that are banned from my league.

you're idea about 'repercussions' from this site is nice but it most likely cannot happen since FDG is not linked directly to DGCR. but that's just my opinion, timg may have something different to say and he may even allow negative feedback for this, although it's my opinion that he wouldn't. i think the risk of drama for him to allow that.

so in the end, FDG is great fun, and each season it gets better because db's are whittled out slowly leaving the more honest core group. sure, there will be a few people that do not received their winning. it comes down to risk vs. reward and for me i don't have a good enough reason to not play next season.

Request Granted

Work in progress of our League setup page.

Help us get more 'likes on Facebook' and we'll reveal more.

You'll see from the image that commissioners may choose divisions, amount of golfers scored, team captains and scoring options.

We're getting excited. Starting to get prizes lined up for each event.

Attachments

• League preview.png
    League preview.png
    114.5 KB · Views: 9

You'll see from the image that commissioners may choose divisions, amount of golfers scored, team captains and scoring options.

the site looks fantastic! lots of fun new options.

my suggestion is to allow people to set up leagues/accounts early. there are so many new options and if you wait to open up shop until right before the first tournament you are going to be flooded with questions and problems.

open up shop early so that you aren't bombarded with 'OMG HOW DO I DO THIS' & 'WHAT DOES THIS MEAN' type things.

it's going to be a fun season :thmbup:

a few questions

- will disc golfers be worth the same points as last year? example: 1040 rated or higher was 20 points, 1030-1039 was 18 points, 1020-1029 was 16 points etc...

- what do you think will be the most commonly used salary cap? 66 points?

- i understand what pick 4 means which is by open men (mpo) in your attached picture but what does score top 4 mean?

- what do you think will be the most commonly used open women and masters men pick? 1?

Last edited:
also, league captains really need the ability to kick people out of the league.

we learned that people will just stop playing and/or cause drama.

it would be nice to be able to do it ourselves without having to send a request.

Latest posts