• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

fantasy disc golf anyone?

biscoe

* Ace Member *
hey all,
i'm considering buying a dgcr fantasy league on this site and want to gauge interest... post up here if you are interested (don't pm me)... if it's sufficient i'll foot the bill for registering the league and set some rules etc... probably cost a disc to enter...

http://www.playfantasydiscgolf.com/

Interested for sure, but I am not sure of the logistics of how the discs would be sent. I mean it seems ridiculously silly to send you our entry fee which not only is the cost of the disc, but also the $3 shipping, only for you to them have to turn around and send it to someone else who won. That's $6 shipping for 1 disc.

I would be interested if people were 100% trustworthy but I have seen leagues like this in the past where people promise to send somethng but never do when they end up losing.

It would be kindof cool though to turn my one disc into 20 for winning (assuming I was so lucky to win).

I would I just don't know that many pro's outside of the NC guys and the big names so it would be more or less just guessing.

I'll do it. Once everybody figures out what the entry fee is I'll toss my hat in the ring. Sounds like fun...and nothing beats fun.

Interested for sure, but I am not sure of the logistics of how the discs would be sent. I mean it seems ridiculously silly to send you our entry fee which not only is the cost of the disc, but also the $3 shipping, only for you to them have to turn around and send it to someone else who won. That's $6 shipping for 1 disc.

I would be interested if people were 100% trustworthy but I have seen leagues like this in the past where people promise to send somethng but never do when they end up losing.

It would be kindof cool though to turn my one disc into 20 for winning (assuming I was so lucky to win).

it woould have to be some sort of honor system on shipping the discs after the fact...the vast majority of folks will pay up whether 100% do or not...

I've done this before in CO for our local tourneys and would have no problem offering up some of my plastic for fantasy sake on a national level.
Count me in biscoe and PM me w/ what I need to do to make it happen.
Peace

it woould have to be some sort of honor system on shipping the discs after the fact...the vast majority of folks will pay up whether 100% do or not...

Could always make a requirement to have positive feed back from trading on the forums already.

I'm in...however...
Could always make a requirement to have positive feed back from trading on the forums already.

I don't trade or sell on any forum. All I have is my word and the fact I did the Secret Santa program and sent some really cool stuff...

we won't be requiring feedback... those who don't come across in the end would be risking negative feedback i suppose...

i can set up a 15 player league for 9.99 or a 100 player league for 19.99... unless we have a sudden flood of interest i'm thinking i'll stick to the 15... will do it tomorrow or saturday morning and pm particulars to those who have expressed interest...

dgcr legend vegan ray is in...

I don't guess I could be in on the league for free and just not have any chance of winning anything? Just to be in on the fun without the prizes?

Count me in. Should I give my shipping information now or wait until it's over to send me the plastic to save time?

Latest posts