• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

favorite disc golf snack and/or drink?

For single rounds, I usually just take water.
When I plan a 2-3 round day, water, mountain trail mix and jerky, sometimes an apple.

Sunflower seeds are great for Texas summers. It turns out you lose a lot of salt during a 3 hour, 105 degree round. In combination with plenty of water and Bud Light, of course.

You know, the funny thing is, that I hardly ever pack any snacks into the bag. Just seems to me that eating while playing is a distraction.

Water and a peanut butter Clif bar.

this is what i often carry, but the cliff bar is for emergency use.
typically if its a early morning round i will bring a thermos of coffee
almost always need some gum to chew on though

Water during, a banana and/or jerky between rounds. I rarely eat during a round.

I especially eat food on those 54 hole days, got to keep the energy up.

casual rounds, no snacks just water and beast ice. tournaments, some combination of honey roasted peanuts, power bar, beef jerky, peanut butter crackers and water. if its a casual tournament add beast ice back into the equation.

Water. With beef jerky and Blue Diamond Smoked almonds in the bag just in case.

After the round, beer and something tasty...either sitting on the rear bumper or at a pub.

Depending on the kind of round:
Cliffs bars and water/powerade, or
Summit EPA and more Summit EPA

Cheers

I was just skimming, but this is kinda what I was gonna put
Depends on the round....serious, or more casual....either way we play for good scores, and most of the time we will indulge in something fun, but, here's my pick

-Trail Mix ; Light Blue Gatorade...or occasionally an Iced Coffee drink or Java Monster
-Smokes ; Good Beer ;; or, to conserve space, a mixer like Rum/Coke, Vod Redbull (w/ ice) White Russian, Whiskey Sprite, etc. ;)

Teriyaki Tender Bites (Better than beef jerky. Easier to chew.) Water, or half gatorade half water.

Latest posts