• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite putting putter color?

The first putter I ever got was a red dx aviar. I've never used another putter (with the exception of a very brief period of time where I tried BB aviars)...I've got a stack of 20 or so, all exact same weight and all red. :)

Usually putt with a black or white putter. I like the black in the colder months it absorbs whatever sunlight it can and stays warmer and softer. In the summer I don't want that as much so I go with white or a lighter color.

I've putted with "ol Yeller" for 20 years.

A yellow 1993 Lightning Hi Flex Upshot putter I got at the 1993 NEw England Disc Golf Championships at Normandy Farms in Foxborough, MA.

I seem to always end up with a white putter. I don't know why. I did a birdie bash this year thinking "Cool, I'll finally put with a Vibram crazy colored disc!"... nope... whole thing is white.

White/glow wizards besides the winter months when I switch to the black or pink wizards.

I like white for a putter, my first was a white Avair P&A. I have a dyed Anode that I used for a while. Now I am using a 174 Mercy as my approach disc and putting putter. I could only find one in Zero Hard plastic/ heavier weight in a light blue color. I will be looking for a white one and trying to find a Pure in white too.

Man. I've been trying to look for one of those for a couple months. I can't seem to find somewhere to order it from.

I actually traded for the one I have.
Check with your preferred on-line retailer via phone if you haven't already.
Let me know if I can help...