• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] flippiest Teebird out of the box..

no I didnt mean it has to be SUPER flippy brand new. I was just wondering which was flippiest out of the box or quickest to break in. I guess I should add "other than dx" as i simply prefer other plastics.

My buddy has an older run star tl that is a money hyzer flip disc for the woods.

I ordered a couple leopard3...interested to give them a whirl

I found the Leopard3 to NOT be great for hyzer flipping...they seem to have a very stable flight and kinda an awkward turn, itll be very subtle for the whole flight or actually just stay straight and hyzer out. I got a Patriot....I recommend it if you want a slightly understable/good hyzer flipping disc that is still very controlled

I found the Leopard3 to NOT be great for hyzer flipping...they seem to have a very stable flight and kinda an awkward turn, itll be very subtle for the whole flight or actually just stay straight and hyzer out. I got a Patriot....I recommend it if you want a slightly understable/good hyzer flipping disc that is still very controlled
interesting, thanks. Im eager to see how they fly for me.

I will probably end up ordering a couple FD as well

Yeah an S line FD is $ as well. For more High Speed Turn, Patriot, but it also has some fade so a lot of cool shots can be made. I sadly was disappointed by the Leo3. I had a Proto Champ, threw it 1 round, then sold it. wasn't what I was looking for. But FD and Patriot are $

interesting, thanks. Im eager to see how they fly for me.
I will probably end up ordering a couple FD as well

A Gold Line River will season in to a hyzer-flip machine, and once it hits its "sweet spot" it will stay there for a long time. I find the GL plastic to be even better than Star plastic, so you might take a look at it....

YawningDrone said:
I guess I should add "other than dx" as i simply prefer other plastics.

Remember how your mom always told you that opinions can't be wrong? Well she was wrong and so are you.