• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] For Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

YonderScott

Birdie Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Ok I have a few pieces of plastic I would like to be rid of....

This is a 166g 11x champ firebird. I've thrown it maybe 40 times, hit a tree or three. No chunks missing. I just can't for the life of me see what this will do that my banshee won't do.
DSC01239.jpg

Champ Roadrunner 169g stamp removed. I've thrown it maybe 20 times and I don't see me ever putting it in the bag.
DSC01240.jpg

Champ Sidewinder 175g. I found this baby at Killborne(no name or number) and I have rarely thrown it since I have 2 other winders in a weight I like.
DSC01241.jpg

And for good measure if someone wants this Disccrap Hawk 170g (beat very in) I will toss it in as a freebie to get it out of my trunk, so it quits poisoning my good innova stuff.
DSC01242.jpg

I would love a dx viking, if you don't have one no problem. I love teebirds, eagles, rocs, and skeeters. I also like beat in dx plastic, anything but putters.

Sorry, I'm slow on the upshot. The firebird, sidewinder, and hawk are all gone. I'm waiting on the first guy to pm about the roadrunner to get back to me, if he doesn't respond tonight I will send out a PM to the first person in the AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts