• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Force Love

Mine has the same dome. It flies pretty stable out of the box. But I'm betting these will break in to be money!

How do first run and proto forces fly? Are they anything special or different then what the forces are now?

How do first run and proto forces fly? Are they anything special or different then what the forces are now?

FR ESP Forces are significantly more stable than production run ESP Forces. I'd compare the FRs to a fresh heavy Z Force, no turn and a significant fade.

I got nothing on the Protos. Never got my hands on one. Overall though, I don't think they're anything more special than a collector disc. You can easily find a production run that matches the FR and probably the Proto.

Mine has the same dome. It flies pretty stable out of the box. But I'm betting these will break in to be money!

So how is the breaking in going? Did it loose a some stability and got some turn now? How far are you throwing them btw?
I still havent got a X-Force but they must be here soon and I cant wait to toss one arround.
Currently my distance drivers is the Hurricanes, but I dont mind letting a X-Force slip in among them... cant feel the difference between them anyway.

So how is the breaking in going? Did it loose a some stability and got some turn now? How far are you throwing them btw?
I still havent got a X-Force but they must be here soon and I cant wait to toss one arround.
Currently my distance drivers is the Hurricanes, but I dont mind letting a X-Force slip in among them... cant feel the difference between them anyway.

Yeah it's breaking in a bit. It's really cold and has been since I got it. It's -5 out right now. But generally I get it out with a little turn to 400-420 pretty easily. My hope is when it breaks in I will be able to hit big distances with it turning a good bit. But at the moment 400'-420' with little to no turn.

I'm most excited for when it breaks in to see the glide of the x plastic in a force! My broke in ESPs can get a LOT of glide and I can generally get them to 450' and if I'm lucky 500' with the right rip and the right wind. So we'll see what the x plastic does but it's just to cold to be out at the moment. Lol

you should never force love. Let it come naturally, or you might end up in jail

Yeah it's breaking in a bit. It's really cold and has been since I got it. It's -5 out right now. But generally I get it out with a little turn to 400-420 pretty easily. My hope is when it breaks in I will be able to hit big distances with it turning a good bit. But at the moment 400'-420' with little to no turn.

I'm most excited for when it breaks in to see the glide of the x plastic in a force! My broke in ESPs can get a LOT of glide and I can generally get them to 450' and if I'm lucky 500' with the right rip and the right wind. So we'll see what the x plastic does but it's just to cold to be out at the moment. Lol

Well 450 and 500 are a little above my max, I can get my Hurricanes to about 400 on a good day, so these will act a little overstable in the beginning for me.
Not a bad thing cus they would be great to cycle then :)

Well 450 and 500 are a little above my max, I can get my Hurricanes to about 400 on a good day, so these will act a little overstable in the beginning for me.
Not a bad thing cus they would be great to cycle then :)

450-500' like I said is when I hit it and there is a little bit of wind. So don't let my max d fool ya. But end of the day these will be more stable for you but my hope is that they will break in nicely.