• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Forehanders...whats your distance driver?

Mid-high 160'ish Champ Sidewinder for the more open shots where I can get some air. The Star Sidewinder I lost was even better.

For flatter, more controlled shots a Pro-D XL.

usually a worn esp force, but my esp pulse has been giving me more control at the same distance lately (around 350?)

I found, for myself, that if I focus on just releasing flat with a lot of wrist snap at the end of the throw, I could really throw anything forehand. Also by adjusting the hyzer angle, just like a backhand, I could control the flip of a turn over driver when throwing forehand as well. This is a big help when you need to throw a backhand hyzer but don't clearance, but can still get a forehand out.

I have a first run sparkle Q Quasar fsot if you or anyone wants it, used one maybe 2 rounds

I throw FH a Star boss 171, star katana 170, icon rampage 174, tournament king 174. The boss is my go to driver because i can throw it great FH and BH. The rampage and king are relatively new to my bag but ive been getting some crazy distance with them.

Latest posts