• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Former Giants pitcher Brian Wilson plays Disc Golf

Agreed as well, he would be a trip to play with. With his athletic ability, I could see him complaining that he can't get more than 400' from his drives since he's taking it easy driving with his Tee Bird.

Hey I thought he was one of the Beach Boys not a pitcher. :doh: Really guys it is his arm he can do whatever he wants to do.

The pDGA should do a celebrity doubles tournament where a celeb is partnered with a pro. Would be the closest thing to a TV worthy event that might be feasible.

Celebs:
Brian Wilson
Bubba Watson
Aaron Rodgers
Holly Finley (whatever that model chick's name is, she's arguably a celeb)
Ben Askren (MMA fighter)
I think some NASCAR dude plays, um...

Ght. A round with the beard would be awesome. I was born a giants fan. Inherited it from pops. (R.I.P. dad). And I'm a recent transplant in southern california so playing chavez ridge with brian wilson would be sick. Especially if the locals were having their dubs night. I love to hate the dodgers and dodger fans. I sit in the bleachers at dodger stadium every time the giants come down. GO GIANTS!

The pDGA should do a celebrity doubles tournament where a celeb is partnered with a pro. Would be the closest thing to a TV worthy event that might be feasible.

Celebs:
Brian Wilson
Bubba Watson
Aaron Rodgers
Holly Finley (whatever that model chick's name is, she's arguably a celeb)
Ben Askren (MMA fighter)
I think some NASCAR dude plays, um...

Shocked Michael phelps doesn't play

^^^I swear somebody in another thread claimed that Robin Williams has played/plays DG.

I may just be spreading some wild venom here...

Look on the bright side... at least he wasn't playing with "The Machine". Although, they'd probably fit right in with it being SF and all.