• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

*FOUND DISC GASCOIGNE PARK* in Brunswick,Ga

Was out at the course shooting a few quick rounds. Found some plastic near hole #3 with no contact number. If you lost this disc and can describe it, message me so I can get it back to you.

No offense to the loser of the disc, but how in the heck doy ou lose a disc in that park????

I suppose it could have been in a tree and fallen out of the tree from some wind.

No offense to the loser of the disc, but how in the heck doy ou lose a disc in that park????

I suppose it could have been in a tree and fallen out of the tree from some wind.

Or the person could have played the lie and forgot to pick up the disc before walking off. I've been guilty of this. :doh: Now I use a marker almost everytime, even in casual rounds.

Was it a Wraith? I lost a Wraith on that course a couple of days ago.

Or the person could have played the lie and forgot to pick up the disc before walking off. I've been guilty of this. :doh: Now I use a marker almost everytime, even in casual rounds.

I did the same thing. Left a "Worlds Biggest Disc Golf Weekend 2009" disc just sitting on the ground. Name and number on it, and never to be heard from again.

Not a wraith. I think someone spaced it. It was off the fairway a little ways, unfortunately I am always off the fairway lol, so I stumbled upon it. Oh well..I tried

I lost a disc on whatever course you mentioned on whatever hole you mentioned.

PM me for info on how to mail it to me at your expense.

Thank you for your time.