• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] FREE CE, Cryztal FLX, KC PRO and More!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnyv

Eagle Member
Thanks to all that signed so far.
The courses have a great chance to become a reality thanks to all of you.

FYI to everyone! Keep an eye on your pm box! I have a few extra discs for a few more lucky DGers.

Let's give St. Clair County some courses for Christmas.

All ya gotta do is:
1. Sign this petition http://sccparks.epetitions.net/ Only Once! Leave a positive comment if you wish.*US and Canada residents only*

This petition is to show support and interest in Disc golf for the St. Clair County Michigan parks. Let's tell them that we want to see disc golf in their parks.
Thanks,

donnyv
Disc Golf for St. Clair County Michigan

St. Clair Eagles
Join us to help get Disc Golf Courses in St. Clair County.

Contest has ended but you can still sign for more courses.

Last edited:
I need as many signatures as possible to get 3+ courses approved.

i signed it and i live in michigan how can i take this survey? and GOOD LUCK i hope it goes through id love to see a new course here in michigan!

Signed it, good luck getting some more park courses..........jerry

Resident Survey for SE MI

i signed it and i live in michigan how can i take this survey? and GOOD LUCK i hope it goes through id love to see a new course here in michigan!

To take the PARC Survey you have to live in St. Clair County. They will accept some surveys from bordering counties such as Macomb, Wayne, Oakland, Lapeer, etc. It is a St. Clair County Parks and Recreation resident survey to recieve input and suggestions.

Join the St. Clair Eagles DGCR club to find out more.

And thanks for the support DGCR members:hfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts