• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Front Royalty, Greetings from Rockland Park

I played longs a couple of weeks ago and spent as much time looking for discs right off the fairway as throwing, at least it felt that way. :wall:

I usually have the dog with me and he'll sniff 'em out if I get close enough. I'd be interested in an organized club for liason work with the county as there is now a disc golfer in the parks maintenence dept. I just don't feel up to the responsibility anymore. I am content to just be a player now and if I feel like doing guerilla work, I carry my machete.

Which reminds me, I want to start a thread regarding the blurry lines between course maintenence and vandalism. I was granted utmost leeway, by the rec dept, mind you, to clean up debris and maintain fairways at my last home course...

Which reminds me, I want to start a thread regarding the blurry lines between course maintenence and vandalism. I was granted utmost leeway, by the rec dept, mind you, to clean up debris and maintain fairways at my last home course...

Until you get permission, it's vandalism.

I know. That is covered in another thread. I don't do any cutting. I was simply fantasizing about circumventing the bureaucracy and going rogue. As I posted further up the organized club is the only way to go.