• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Funniest/weirdest thing you've seen on the course

There was an animal skull (probably from a deer, possibly a dog's) on top of the pin at hole 4 last year, with dicks drawn all over it.

It disappeared some time during the winter.

The best course ever for crazy groundscores has got to be Druid Hill.Its unbelievable the things people leave lying around.I'm pretty sure most of these things are left by non DG'rs.Fingers crossed.

old broken power wheels cars and some big wheel bikes have been living on my home course for months now.

A pack of bums sitting in a circle around the basket. Hole 6, Pease Park (RIP) Austin, TX. As we holed out over their heads, and I begin walking away, one of the bums asks me to take a disc and throw it as hard as i can at his face. He said he wanted to make sure he was still alive. Only in Austin.....

Contraception stretched over the top part of the pole on a Discatcher. Perhaps someone thought it would help with the whole "chastity belt" deal.

In metro-ATL, needles, condoms, pipes, greens, and everything else that goes with drug use and public sex is fairly common at most parks. I ran up on a girl in a bikini sunbathing once. Bullets and shell casings are standard fare at redan park. Animal bones are common as well. I've left boxers on shores a few times, and found both mens and womens underwear several times. Weirdest thing I've seen was a black guy playing disc, and doing it well.

Weirdest thing I've seen was a black guy playing disc, and doing it well.

Also from the ATL, yet to see this. The one black guy I've seen playing stole my disc, then ran to the back holes to smoke a swisher.

Not making this up.

But, at my home course I found a Geo-Cache thing.

My neck of the woods there's all kinds of black people on the course, I've even seen a woman! Multiculturalism is spreading in the melting pot that is America. :eek:

yuck!

Saw a mutilated rabbit corpse today. Missing all 4 legs and its face. Sick people in this world. :sick:

Saw a mutilated rabbit corpse today. Missing all 4 legs and its face. Sick people in this world. :sick:

that's really strange because i found the same thing at a local course, a wide open one. the body of the rabbit was on the first hole, every few holes we'd find a limb near the basket, then finally the head was on the 8th fairway

i wonder if these two incidents are connected...either that or you live in eastern iowa and play fay clark

also in all seriousness, i play with two black dudes on the regular, both of which have a little game, and the farthest throws i've seen in person were by a local pro who's black

i lost a sandal at little lehigh. im sure someone will find that

How does that happen? You didn't realize you had one bare foot?

I know a number of fellas who like to play.

All our black guys have dreds, which makes them Rastas.

Is there an ACME rabbit's foot factory anywhere nearby?

Latest posts