• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Funny

dgdave

* Ace Member *
I had 5 people pm me on the pdga board asking about this site today. I find that amusing. Do you guys just think I have nothing better to do than sit and see if DGR is up and running fine? :)

dgdave said:
Do you guys just think I have nothing better to do than sit and see if DGR is up and running fine? :)

Yes, I think you have nothing better to do than sit and see if DGR is up and running fine.

:lol:

So, um.... why was it down?

just kidding

but seriously why was it down

like always they ask the wrong disc golf addict :lol:

... the same guy who hosts DGR also hosts three of the four websites I administrate/design for work... so this little hurricane outage was the 8,000,000 lb gorilla on my plate today.

what's the best thing to happen RIGHT AFTER you post and announce the availability of a major event's registration?
... your domain flies away and your email dies :lol: :x :x

yeah, it was a great day.
... says the guy sitting at his kitchen table working a 50-hour shift, while the weekly doubles game he lives for rages on just miles down the road :cry:

(you bet your shiny metal daffodil ass that i'll make the flashflight session tho! :D )
edit: scratch that; you lost your shiny metal daffodil ass on that bet :cry:
... emoticon party at my place! :D

ZAMson said:

... the same guy who hosts DGR also hosts three of the four websites I administrate/design for work... so this little hurricane outage was the 8,000,000 lb gorilla on my plate today.

what's the best thing to happen RIGHT AFTER you post and announce the availability of a major event's registration?

... says the guy sitting at his kitchen table working a 50-hour shift, while the weekly doubles game he lives for rages on just miles down the road :cry:

(you bet your shiny metal daffodil ass that i'll make the flashflight session tho! :D )

Ouch. Looks like a bad day to quit sniffing glue....

discdawg said:
ZAMson said:

Ouch. Looks like a bad day to quit sniffing glue....

Listen Betty, don't start up with your white zone shit again...

:lol: :lol:

SkaBob said:
Jerry R said:
Gumbo said:
GorillaTactics said:
discdawg said:
Listen Betty, don't start up with your white zone shit again...

:lol: :lol:

We both know perfectly well what this is about. You want me to have an abortion.

Surely you can't be serious?

Oh, I'm pretty sure he's serious. His name's TJ though...

No, No, No....the line is "I am serious, and don't call me Shirley".