• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Gateway Wizard

Beat in Scales are saving my short game. I have arthritis in my thumbs and a lot of the time on the deep Wizard I just can't get any pressure down on the top of the disc to pinch the grip. The thubtrack on the Scale give me just enough to get the grip working again. Any glide I might be losing I'm not noticing since my Wizard drives have been sucking.

I have the same problem with my thumb bad in the winter not to bad in the summer. With the RDG top I am assuming the thumb grove makes it feel thinner than it is. Can't wait to try it hoping to find one in premium plastics

My first run Fossil Scale is really beat. Has not sat flat on a table for over a year. Just like DRB said, it still has HSS I'd put with a fresh Wiz. First they start to fade forward, then just start to drop. Still good in the wind.

And yea, it does get hard to justify dropping a fresh Wiz in the bag. I still keep a fresh one for shots I don't want to loose one of my seasoned Scales.

2 Scales and 2 or 3 throwing Wizards cover everything I need in my P&A game.

I tried to love the Scale but it wasn't doing anything for me that I couldn't already do with a Wizard. Still a great mold, just didn't see a need for both.

I'd find a place in my bag for a premium scale but I don't want to cycle?

I tried to love the Scale but it wasn't doing anything for me that I couldn't already do with a Wizard. Still a great mold, just didn't see a need for both.
For the the scale is way more hss than a wizard, but it's probably more a product of my bad form.

Jcass, what's the news on the next run of fossil scales? I know there are some FF or chalk pits on the website but the straight fossils are my fav.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

For the the scale is way more hss than a wizard, but it's probably more a product of my bad form.

Jcass, what's the news on the next run of fossil scales? I know there are some FF or chalk pits on the website but the straight fossils are my fav.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Just had a production run stamp cut.
We have tons of Fossil in stock awaiting stamping. I think the batch that recently came out/the batch soon to hit shelves, are the best Fossil Scales made.

Back to the Wizard: DaveMac ran me a ton of Fossil Wizards. Unfortunately, many of them weren't firm enough for my liking and they likely won't make the cut.
There may be some Fossil Flex that I end up releasing but as for Fossil Wiz... This batch wasn't what I want to push put there under that name.

Back to the Wizard: DaveMac ran me a ton of Fossil Wizards. Unfortunately, many of them weren't firm enough for my liking and they likely won't make the cut.
There may be some Fossil Flex that I end up releasing but as for Fossil Wiz... This batch wasn't what I want to push put there under that name.

This is too bad. Thanks for having the highest quality standards Jamie!

For the latter half of the run they came out much more firm. Dave would like you to stop by the shop when you can to check them out. As a lover of the OG Fossil blend, and firm/velvety Wizards, I think you'll be pleased with how they turned out.

We can arrange that.
I just have a very specific Fossil marketing niche and I don't want folks getting confused or disappointed when it doesn't deliver.
This would be something I would also be interested in... In addition to whatever's is released
For the latter half of the run they came out much more firm. Dave would like you to stop by the shop when you can to check them out. As a lover of the OG Fossil blend, and firm/velvety Wizards, I think you'll be pleased with how they turned out.
How would you say thy compare to the last run of fossil wiz. Those were slightly less firm than the fuels but both are great

I still haven't found a better feeling Fossil Wizard than the original TFs. So firm but chalky. The blank run that followed was nice but a little softer.

I still haven't found a better feeling Fossil Wizard than the original TFs. So firm but chalky. The blank run that followed was nice but a little softer.

Yeah, those are my favorites. Luckily I have a pretty healthy stockpile from that run.

Just had a production run stamp cut.
We have tons of Fossil in stock awaiting stamping. I think the batch that recently came out/the batch soon to hit shelves, are the best Fossil Scales made.

I'm extremely interested in some fossil flex wizards. That is my dream plastic for the wiz. how long before I could throw my cash at these?

Yeah, those are my favorites. Luckily I have a pretty healthy stockpile from that run.

I grabbed three from dehaas' 3-Man event and sent one to a friend. I'm currently throwing the blanks in the winter to protect my G9is. They firm up enough to make them do the job well enough.

Latest posts