• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Gateway Wizard

Right? So sick of the latest fanboy putter release. Wizards 4 lyfe.

Im back to wizards to. After ,for some reason, trying to kick them out the bag.

Anyone know what runs are coming out with flat shoulders? In a SS firmness?

The hemp wizards have tall shoulders. If you know what im talking about, please recommend me some.

The hemp wizards have tall shoulders. If you know what im talking about, please recommend me some.

I should be there sometime around Feb 7 or 11 so I can let you know.

Can't help ya, most of the newer run Wizard I've seen have been taller shoulders. I kind of like them...feel like they glide just a little bit more.

Call the warehouse and tell them what you're looking for, I hear they can usually help.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

If you find some stiffies that look nice and tight please post about it. I've been needing to re-up for a while, but haven't found the run yet.

You're gonna have to elaborate more on what exactly you're looking for.

8368805dc9d3a4f325644fb7e71b3a3c.png

lol Good times!
Up until the Who tragedy here in Cincinnati we didn't have to sneak those things in. Always a midnight showing also.
We didn't have to sneak them in either; the theater that used to show it usually had a midnight show know locally as "the 11:30 dirty." :eek: Ah, the days before VCR's.

Anyway, the theater preferred cleaning up the Rocky Horror mess to the mess it usually had. :| :\ :eek: :sick: :gross: