• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Good lord.

I understood what you meant just watching the first shot on the video ....

Saw him throw a shot at hole 1 lovers lane at BG ams that I swear was in the air for what seemed to be 2 minutes. Fairway driver that probably covered 1000 total feet. Flex shot on a 480 foot hole i think. He was pin high i think about 50 feet right. Having only seen one pro(will) throw live I was amazed. I have been to plenty of pga tournaments and the pros make it look effortless. Really says something about proper form.

tha big bombers and whatnot. A couple buddies played the Rumble and during some downtime came across Wiggins Jr and some others just crushing plastic in a field. showed me some cellphone video of a couple 700+/- foot booooommmbs. takes the wind out of the sails a bit, but I'll never be on their level so I gotta shake it off and be happy throwing slightly over half that.

It's really fun playing with Will in a casual round & he says "well I normally wouldn't try this in a tourney" & proceeds to throw some wicked amazing shot on a line you never knew existed although you play that hole 5 times a week!

I wasn't sure if you were talking about showing the wrong scorecard or the awkward partial commercial or the change the battery notice.

Seemed about right for what appeared to be a fairly strong tailwind drive from one of the game's top pros. Not sure why this would make anyone question their own personal enjoyment of and/or approach to the game. :\

If everyone who couldn't throw like Will Schusterick quit the game, it would just be...um, Will out there throwing by himself and the rest of us following him around filming it.

Yea I also saw will schusterick down at bg ams throwing at lovers lane. Saw him throw a midrange off no1 tee into 25-30mph headwind and sailed it over the basket on an anhy. I had him sign one of my discs a couple minutes later...hoping maybe through osmosis , he might leak some mojo into my disc. lol

It's really fun playing with Will in a casual round & he says "well I normally wouldn't try this in a tourney" & proceeds to throw some wicked amazing shot on a line you never knew existed although you play that hole 5 times a week!
I can only imagine how playing with someone of that caliber would be completely humbling and totally inspiring at the same time.

Latest posts