• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
1252630143263.jpg

Oh! I want a package!

I'm getting excited all over again about this bag showing up. After a lil while my anticipation faded, though it's coming back full swing now!

every thing is cut and sewn and just needs to get put together and double checked over... I should have em on there way to you by Monday

Jesse B 707 said:
gorillaboy said:
every thing is cut and sewn and just needs to get put together and double checked over... I should have em on there way to you by Monday
:?:

found a few problems that had to be taken apart and redone the right way...they will go out this week for sure though.

some call me...tim? said:
Gorilla Boy Online Store said:
Your order has been updated to the following status:
New status: Shipped

Wooohooo!!!! The wait's been tough, but I'm stoked! Thanks for the last minute QC check, btw, Chris.
1251682784899.jpg

:D sweet!!! good lookin out on the last minute fix Chris (although im sure it was you getting your "fix" of MTG :wink: ) cannot wait to get my hands on this thing :D :D :D

We need everyone to do up a photo of their Simiam when the receive it! Pack it and stack it!!

Latest posts