• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
gorillaboy said:
Jesse B 707 said:
if posts count as a poll id say the customers want Black, Maybe after you use up your current stock of gray you should re-up with some black yo :wink:

by my count thats 4 of you who want black as a second color.......not really tipping the scales there :roll:

I am considering doing "limited edition" runs of bags with special logos, color schemes, and so on :wink:
Or you could just let me pick a sweet color combo when you make the next run of Simians...just like old times. Make 2nd run the special edition too :)

I hate to let the cat out of the bag...but my bag was special as it is half black :)

Chris was gracious enough to make a gray bag with black features :)

I'm soo special!!

:)

lmao!

gorillaboy said:
I get the feeling your color choice poll is fixed......hmmmmmmm

hey man, let the people speak their mind.

We Want Black!
We Want Black!
We Want Black!
We Want Black!

Not my design, but look at the bags in the 2010 KC Bag Tag:

bagtag2010tag1copyc.jpg

Frank Delicious said:
how many M&Ms did your club have to play the 5 year old to do that? I hope it wasn't more than 10 or so.

Ya, Dick was taking a lot of shit for how the tags look at the Championships. A lot of people though that if we went out of state with them, other golfers would think we're kinda slow in this part of the country.

Shoulda used a Denny's logo :lol:

Funny, cuz yeah the concept is a little bit Rec. But the technical side, I get a whiff of Am1.

In other words, I like it!!
( I like that y'all are the ones carrying them too :) )

This is Monarch karma coming back on KC!! hahaha :mrgreen:

we should make a "Show us your bag tag thread" and if that happens, BU should post the ones we had in RVA...still a bit bitter I left mine in the stack..I think I had 7 or 9 or something when I left town. We had really great aluminum tags with the club and number engraved, they were BA.

4047781705_6c3a80fc54_m.jpg

Yes I have a time machine and yes this is the Proto simian before there was the Proto Simian :wink:

oh and my #1 bag tag :twisted: (earlybirds disc golf)

Latest posts