• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got my bag and it looks friggin awesome. Cant wait to go show it off. Shipped on monday and recieved on wednesday, didnt figure to see it for a few more days.

727bb61c.jpg

No wait list for me! Just bought this from a buddy. I love my Squirrel Monkey for light rounds, can't wait to give the Kong a try.

Has anyone done any mods on their GB bags? Seems odd that it doesn't have a plastic piece in the bottom. Not sure that I like the whole pvc thing. Any thing different?

Has anyone done any mods on their GB bags? Seems odd that it doesn't have a plastic piece in the bottom. Not sure that I like the whole pvc thing. Any thing different?

I have a Silverback and the PVC works great. Once loaded with a few discs the PVC doesnt shift and everything stays put. What I realy like about the pvc is how easy it is to remove. Its nice to be able to clean out the bag when it starts to build up with dirt, grass and leaves in the fall. I had a Carolina bag and it was a pain getting the roll cage out to clean the bag.

Eight
Sixty
Three. Reporting from the trenches.

I got my Simian in April. This thing is badass! The workmanship is super stout. I'll be sitting on it this weekend on backups at the tourney.

My Kong didn't have the PVC tubing when it arrived in the mail. But after getting the dimensions of the PVC tubing from Chris, I came up with slight modification using what I already had in my workshop.

I used 3/4 inch grey PVC tubing wrapped in foam pipe insulation in lieu of the solid 1.5 inch PVC. By using the insulation, the diameter of the 3/4 inch tubing then matched the recommended 1.5 inches. (I've attached a picture of the cross section below) I intentionally cut the insulation about 1/8 inch long to prevent wear on the internal components of the bag.

I think too that the foam insulation will help prevent additional wear on the edge of the discs.

Attachments

• IMG00017-20111115-0647.jpg
    IMG00017-20111115-0647.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 50
Any chance of a Thanksgiving week update Chris? The pace you've been on is crazy and appreciated.

the 12 sims I'm working on are getting close to done the mid sections are complete and by the end of the day the sides will be done. tomorrow I should be able to have all the sides put on the bags and then I have to finish the inside pocket and cradle after that I will be shipping out these sims. most likely will be going out in the mail early next week. after the sims I plan on doing chimps.

come onnnnnnn chimps:popcorn:

it was a "birthday" present but i knew itd be a christmas gift lol keep up the good work GB!

and also if there is some thing you want but dont see I can add it to the store for you but you will be on a wait list for that bag till its made

Latest posts