• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this is the exact one and you can kind of see what i mean with the straps
simian.jpg

I'm pretty positive the new simian has removable straps and the old version does not. The pictures posted are of the old version, hence nonremovable straps

Looks like one of the earlier ones without all the new upgrades. The new ones that side zipper pocket goes to the top and is angled so that behind it you have your putter pockets.

yeah I opted to make the straps permanent on the sim now since I figured out a better way to make the straps which I'm much more happy with now!

Go a page or 2 ahead of this quote and he responds to apoth saying that his(the older sim) has removable straps.

I'm not sure about the upgrade at cost of shipping, but we can wait for Chris to reply if no one else knows.

Last edited:
Go a page or 2 ahead of this quote and he responds to apoth saying that his(the older sim) has removable straps.

I'm not sure about the upgrade at cost of shipping, but we can wait for Chris to reply if no one else knows.

Then why does it say it is quads compatible?

out of the pics available. i have this one, in a different color, the straps seem like they can come off but I have still yet to try as it doesnt look 'simple'. they dont look like the straps in this picture. they have velcro on them and very padded straps, but they are cumbersome to put on and take off

simian2_large.jpg

This bag has Quads on it. Those aren't the straps that came with the bag. Those are Phinex.

I have no idea I can just tell those are quads from the picture.

Let me think.... I kind of remember that you just had to pull it through that slot and hook them to the bag. Other then that IDK.

Wcg - I think we have the same one, or I thought we did. I think I might try my quads to the top 2 loops on the seat and use the lower connecting point.

those sim pics are totally obsolete now....

the new sim "does not" have removable straps they are permanent now..

i do not offer an upgrade to take an old sim and turn it into a new one to do so would require building an entire new bag cause prettey much every piece on it was changed some how, I do offer warranty work on any bag though but just top bring it back to good condition.

i know I need to really get the info and pics changed and updated on the site Ive just been so busy that it has been hard to try and get that done...

the new straps on the sim are much much better than the first ones I did, i am much happier with them and people that have used them like them :)

Wcg - I think we have the same one, or I thought we did. I think I might try my quads to the top 2 loops on the seat and use the lower connecting point.

quads on the old sim go on exactly the same way the stock ones are put on.. you just take the stock ones out and put the quads in and the 2 extra straps tuck away into the back pocket...

I only ever tried it out with the phenix quads so i dont know how well other brands will work in there

quads on the old sim go on exactly the same way the stock ones are put on.. you just take the stock ones out and put the quads in and the 2 extra straps tuck away into the back pocket...

I only ever tried it out with the phenix quads so i dont know how well other brands will work in there

What's the word GB?

906, 907,909,910 are being sent out today.... the ones that got skipped in order number are sims and I have to cut them out so most of this week is gonna be cutting sims and making 3 sims at once