• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They just picked up Chris Mangus from Va Beach. He has been my main competition this year. He just turned Masters age and won an Open event last weekend and I finished in 2nd. Not bad for 2 old dudes playing with 28 youngsters.

Sounds like you need a gorilla boy bag, hyser.

oh man oh man. 917's comin' up quick now:thmbup:

what's the line-up in bags look like GB???

don't tell me it's sim, sim, sim, sim, sim, sim, sim, sim, sim, sim, sim, sim, MY KONG.

congrats soon-to-be bag holders. i can't hardly wait for mine, but am prepared for a couple months wait. hope the GB family is doing well (and also that mom/other help might soon be in the picture)

rock on!!!

I also would hope that mom got a break yesterday, and even you Chris :).

For me it figures they'd put finals week on this week :\.

GB - can you let me know what the most up to date version of the simian has? For some reason I think I got an older one and I cant find anything to compare mine too

thanks

GB - can you let me know what the most up to date version of the simian has? For some reason I think I got an older one and I cant find anything to compare mine too

thanks

Does yours have the ability to take the backpack straps off or not? Or pockets that go just about all the way up the sides? If you don't have removable straps and do have LARGE zipper side pockets which go almost the full hight of the bag then you have the newer version.

out of the pics available. i have this one, in a different color, the straps seem like they can come off but I have still yet to try as it doesnt look 'simple'. they dont look like the straps in this picture. they have velcro on them and very padded straps, but they are cumbersome to put on and take off

simian2_large.jpg