• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well - good thing I placed my order a few days ago... just had my truck broken into via the most expensive piece of glass, the back slider. Took my iPod, left the bike2beach. Took a handful of pennies, left my personal checks:doh:. Took my power converter, left 2 pairs of designers sunglasses. Last, and thankfully the least as it could have been worse, took my bag but left all but 2 putters.

Hello Wednesday.

Well - good thing I placed my order a few days ago... just had my truck broken into via the most expensive piece of glass, the back slider.....left my personal checks

feel grateful for that. My car got stolen almost 4 years ago and my checkbook was in the glovebox. Got my checking acct cleaned out and my ****ty bank took almost 3 months to get the money back. Even with a police report saying that it had been stolen.

lesson learned: don't leave your checkbook in your car regardless of how convenient it may be.

Well - good thing I placed my order a few days ago... just had my truck broken into via the most expensive piece of glass, the back slider. Took my iPod, left the bike2beach. Took a handful of pennies, left my personal checks:doh:. Took my power converter, left 2 pairs of designers sunglasses. Last, and thankfully the least as it could have been worse, took my bag but left all but 2 putters.

Hello Wednesday.

that is one of the strangest break-ins I have ever heard. My friend had his sliding window of his truck broken, and you're right it is expensive

Thanks for the kind words and thoughts friends. It was just a fluke that my checkbook was in there, but now I know to never leave it in there.

Time to find some kind of bag or carrying device to hold my 20ish discs. Don't get me wrong, I am super glad to still have my discs but my SSS Wizard was just getting to that point of broken-in-perfection for me... the only other thing I think that was in my bag was a golden retriever.

Oh well! Could have been worse!

Now the hunt begins for a SSS Wizard (in the 'Gateway 1-3' range)

Woo!! I received my Team Bag today as part of my sponsorship! This bag is boss!!

Khaki Brown, Carhart Edition!

222926_2060150143557_1238788206_2546511_3362997_n.jpg

well im not sponsored, but ive got a simian and have been rackin up a a decent amount of top 5s with a win already ;)

keep up the great work with the bags gorilla boy!

yessir. there are 10 sponsored players...

its a kong.....nothing more then that...i forgot that in the original post.

They just picked up Chris Mangus from Va Beach. He has been my main competition this year. He just turned Masters age and won an Open event last weekend and I finished in 2nd. Not bad for 2 old dudes playing with 28 youngsters.

just so people know...there was an open invitation to fill out an application around Christmas time on the GB website...

2011 Team Members --> http://bit.ly/kZ61RR

38 LE SB still in stock...thinking maybe you should have held off on the LE updates that went over to the normal SB to grab a few more sales. Though I don't remember how many you started with...50? 100?