• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ Lets just ship it, I wouldnt witch cource youll be on. Just trying to find you may be tough.
Thanks for the offer, I would have liked to have met ya.

but thats what technology is for! lol.. its all good who knows the bag will probly show up at your house before the weekend any how shipping it ;)

I was just on your site the other day and there was 26 avail LE silverbacks, now none? :gross:

I want to order a silverback, to move up a size from my squirrel monkey but I like the Le features (wings for quads, key clip etc.) are all new silverbacks going to be getting the LE features? :thmbup:

or can i get a digi camo bag silverback with the LE features? :hfive:

^^^ i believe all the new silvers have the upgrades just not the snazy print fabric so youre good to go if you get one!

yeah the silverbacks, kongs, chimps, and spiders have all been updated now with "most" of the LE features to one extent or another...

I took the LE's down cause I came across a problem with my LE printed cordura but problem solved now so I spose I might as well put em back up there now..

no I cant ship till tuesday, but I'm guessing the 2 I'm shipping out tomorrow should make it to where they gotta be by friday hopefully

so just to be sure, if I order a sliverback in digi camo today, will it have the quad shock wings with clips and the key clip in the pocket?

so just to be sure, if I order a sliverback in digi camo today, will it have the quad shock wings with clips and the key clip in the pocket?

there r no "clips" on the quad hook up wings...just beefy D-rings

the only dif's between the LE and the standard run is...

LE has:
double layer bottom
quad wings can tuck away and hide if your not going to use them
and of course the LE print

other than those 3 things I just listed that the LE version has that the standard silverback doesn't , there practicaly the same bag.

so to answer your question with a simple answer now........yes ;)

^ too bad I wouldnt be able to meet you,coming so close to the valley. If you need anything PM me and Ill do what I can. And thanks for the GREAT bags I have and will recieve.

Trade up Spotted Cow for Yuenglings

You'd be getting the raw end of that deal.

Are they making the Edel Pils this summer??? Or was that last year? God god, man, tell me about the Edel Pils!!! ;)

You'd be getting the raw end of that deal.

Are they making the Edel Pils this summer??? Or was that last year? God god, man, tell me about the Edel Pils!!! ;)

in this thread you will find no finer bags that GB. But when it comes to beer... well... you can certainly find better beer.

I want both one of these GB bags and a good beer...

I heard there was a wait time for a bag? Thinking of getting 1 or 2, just wondering how long the wait would be if there is one. Thanks.

And does anyone have a picture of the inside, the internal frame?

The wait is pretty long right now. 6wks min. I am going on week 5 1/2 and he isn't close to my order number of 964. The internal frame pics are on the website.