• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I read a post somewhere around here that directed you to a store or someone who had some bags sitting around to sell? anyone know?

How did Chris get started? Did he just make his own one day on a family members sewing machine,and one thing led to another.

He got started when he got mad money from my purchases. Once he realized he could trick himself out.. unleash the fabric..

thers a member named trotter that had some bags he got from GB, said his club was sponsored or something. he sold most of them but he has some spider or squirel monkeys left i think he said. i just asked him like a week ago

thers a member named trotter that had some bags he got from GB, said his club was sponsored or something. he sold most of them but he has some spider or squirel monkeys left i think he said. i just asked him like a week ago

We have one Squirrel Monkey left in Camo & Gray...

I know, I know, I could use a smaller one. My original bag is home made and could use one with a water bottle holder.

I have a Squirrel Monkey and can't say enough good about it. I can fit 13 discs in mine (6 drivers, 4 mids, 3 putters) if that's the only thing I carry.

I have been using it so much lately as I carry about the same as you 5-6 drivers 4-5 mids and 3 putters.

in this thread you will find no finer bags that GB. But when it comes to beer... well... you can certainly find better beer.

I want both one of these GB bags and a good beer...

If you want good beer you're going to have to come up to WI and get yourself a spotted cow.

921 is here!

Video review will be posted either tonight or tomorrow, but here's a couple pics

empty

gb1.jpg

with all my discs (3 in the bottom pocket and 3 in one of the side pockets)

gb2.jpg

I just realized the only thing I think I wouldn't like about the simian is not being able to easily check if all my discs are there while on the move. Not a big deal, and the only reason I check when I'm out is because a friend of mine left his behind so often it's not funny. Plus I can think of one time when I forgot my own, but I wasn't even finished with the hole. Unlike said friend who has forgot his putter in the basket enough times that I can't count or had to run back from the next hole for a disc. Because of him I check my bag probably 3-6 times a round, always good to learn from others mistakes :).

Great pics, thanks!

Any chance we could see one with you wearing it?

Keep us posted on the vid review!

921 is here!

Video review will be posted either tonight or tomorrow, but here's a couple pics

empty

gb1.jpg

with all my discs (3 in the bottom pocket and 3 in one of the side pockets)

gb2.jpg

If you want good beer you're going to have to come up to WI and get yourself a spotted cow.

Funny you mentioned Spotted Cow...of the 5 cases of beer Chris brought with him to PA....Spotted Cow was amongst the case of 4 variety 6-packs!

:thmbup::thmbup::thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

Great pics, thanks!

Any chance we could see one with you wearing it?

Keep us posted on the vid review!

I will do it tomorrow after I workout and eat lunch. I already have applied plastidip to the trapezoidal area on the bottom and attached 2 patches. I love this bag!