• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here is my wife's new spider

0623111923.jpg

just got my spider too. Man that thing is tight for sure. next up the Sim. Ill give Chris a break though on this and save that one for next season. Gorilla boy for life right here.

I'm glad you found a way to get caught up GB. I'm sure you're ecstatic about your popularity but it must suck having to worry about getting orders out. Hopefully this new strategy will work for you

i'm glad that the assembly line is speeding things up for you chris

although i have to say that it's your own d@%# fault for being so popular ;)

SILVERBACKS & SIMS!! -- just sayin'

edit: maybe one day, Gorilla Boy Enterprises Corp will expand and buy google (after the bags have become self aware)

GorillaBook anybody? "Like" :thmbup:

Last edited:
Taking over google, lol not unless they get some horrible person in charge that ruins the company(I know it was jokes). Also corporate GB, not sure how much I'd support that, if it became larger I wouldn't mind as long as it stayed somewhat small. I like supporting small business a lot over corporate america.

so I decided to take my wifes spider out for a spin and liked it a lot. Very nice not having to many discs and very comfortable with quads.

just posted an overdue update over ion the Chimp's at TDG, should be shipping some Chimp's out by Tuesday! as long as all keeps going well that is

Awesome thanks for the update....although I do not see a post on TDG (I have been checking every few days, and today after seeing this post).

Awesome thanks for the update....although I do not see a post on TDG (I have been checking every few days, and today after seeing this post).

the site did that to me as well. dont just refresh your screen like i did. new posts still don't show up.

go to another part of the site, then click back on the chris link to get back to the gb forum. not sure why the site does that...

Latest posts