• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just cause

112710150941.jpg

only dif between the LE and the normal Silverbacks now is the LE has a double layer of ballistic on the bottom, ballistic on the bottom of the drink holders and side pockets and the quad hook ups have a slot they can tuck into to hide if your just gonna use the single strap.

and the now normal Silverbacks have pockets in the side and front pouches ,and a key chain holder too?

yup that would be right... I plan on changing all the bags over this way, but so far the only one to get the changes is the silverback. but he others will get the changes as I need to cut more out eventually

Thats great, Im still on the fence about a New Sivlerback or a Kong. I own a Chimp now and love it. I just need more storage now. I guess the Kong will be updated soon too?

Thats great, Im still on the fence about a New Sivlerback or a Kong. I own a Chimp now and love it. I just need more storage now. I guess the Kong will be updated soon too?

next time they need to be cut out yes they will be updated...I just dont know exactly when that will be is all

He's making it real hard to not want a new silverback :\...maybe it's a good thing I can't afford one. I think my mom would go nuts if she ever found out if I were to buy another one. Heck my friends already think I'm crazy for paying the price I did for the one I have. I still feel it's worth it I mean heck if this were ball golf I'd probably have spent over 1 grand on equipment so far. You have to think about it around maybe $100 if not more per club, buying balls, and a likely just as expensive bag to carry it all if not even more expensive. Not to mention pay to play most courses. Disc golf just owns so much more face, I don't think the sound of a ball in the hole could ever sound as good as the chinging of the chains.

He's making it real hard to not want a new silverback :\...maybe it's a good thing I can't afford one. I think my mom would go nuts if she ever found out if I were to buy another one. Heck my friends already think I'm crazy for paying the price I did for the one I have. I still feel it's worth it I mean heck if this were ball golf I'd probably have spent over 1 grand on equipment so far. You have to think about it around maybe $100 if not more per club, buying balls, and a likely just as expensive bag to carry it all if not even more expensive. Not to mention pay to play most courses. Disc golf just owns so much more face, I don't think the sound of a ball in the hole could ever sound as good as the chinging of the chains.

Well said man. Almost poetic. :thmbup:

just finished up order 831....

tomorrow I will be starting on the rebirth of the Simian, so for those of you on here that have ordered a Simian and your order number 832 or higher your Simian is going to be different than in the pictures on my store... the Sim will still retain all features I'm just making some changes to the straps,making the sides pockets taller, and possibly adding another pocket else where on the bag, and maybe some minor tweaks on the look of the Sim.....

any thoughts or ideas on some thing I could maybe add to the Sim?

just finished up order 831....

tomorrow I will be starting on the rebirth of the Simian, so for those of you on here that have ordered a Simian and your order number 832 or higher your Simian is going to be different than in the pictures on my store... the Sim will still retain all features I'm just making some changes to the straps,making the sides pockets taller, and possibly adding another pocket else where on the bag, and maybe some minor tweaks on the look of the Sim.....

any thoughts or ideas on some thing I could maybe add to the Sim?

Super secret stash/conceal hard to find pocket.
Pockets inside of pockets.
Truck vinyl on bottom.
MOLLE straps/webbing for attaching pouches
'Signature Model'
Key clip

I may have more ideas later. I really like the MOLLE idea and stash pocket.

thanks for listening

I like the idea of the MOLLE straps/webbing... This allows easy user mods of the bag. A key clip is almost a must. What about a small dedicated pocket on the outside for a birdie bag?

@ gorillaboy: Do the quantities on your site accurately reflect what you have in stock? I might order a squirrel monkey if you can ship it out.

a stash pocket would be $$$$ ive been looking into one of these simians lately . i recently got to sit down on one and you have come up with a really cool design:thmbup:

@ gorillaboy: Do the quantities on your site accurately reflect what you have in stock? I might order a squirrel monkey if you can ship it out.

no it represents what I have cut out for parts for the bags... I have'nt been able to get ahead of orders for over 9 months now.. every one keeps ordering bags from me faster than i can physically make them which is why there is now a roughly 4-6 wait to get a bag from me

Latest posts