• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are there an plans to make a smaller Simian backpack? I've seen one on the course, and it would be awesome for tournaments but seems excessive for casual rounds. Perhaps more compact with less storage (disc or otherwise) and no seat?

I have smaller bags I can use as needed so no worries. Backpacks just look more comfortable, and I trust GB quality. Plus I could use a little extra storage space for things like towels, camera and whatnot.

Are there an plans to make a smaller Simian backpack? I've seen one on the course, and it would be awesome for tournaments but seems excessive for casual rounds. Perhaps more compact with less storage (disc or otherwise) and no seat?

well the Simian was designed for tournament use. and I agree it can be a bit to much bag for quick rounds and small courses, that's why I also use a squirrel monkey, but that's just me.
I have thought about running the evolution process in reverse on the simian and making a smaller lesser version with out the seat or the frame. I just haven't really had the time I need to sit down and work on that though.

just ordered a simian. gonna look good with my matching squirrel monkey! super excited. been eyeing this bag for quite some time now. Thank god its winter and the wait won't be so bad! Happy early birthday/christmas to me!!

just ordered a simian. gonna look good with my matching squirrel monkey! super excited. been eyeing this bag for quite some time now. Thank god its winter and the wait won't be so bad! Happy early birthday/christmas to me!!

I did the same two days ago. Spider should be arriving shortly and the wait for the simian shouldn't be asssssssss bad.....I'm all in on GB.

I did the same two days ago. Spider should be arriving shortly and the wait for the simian shouldn't be asssssssss bad.....I'm all in on GB.
me too i have the spider now and got the squirrel for a wedding gift. i had a chimp that i sold and was the worst decision i made. although it lead me to the simian in the end! what color did you order?

spider is awesome i need more water though i sweat like a fat kid in gym class.

Lol I got a gray spider and gray simian. That gray looks so damn cool. Hopefully if resists the dirty look but I love that silver looking color.

Nice to have some company as I wait. :D

I'm already considering buying a Spider or Squirrel Monkey to compliment my Simian. I'll wait and see if I don't wait to play every round with the Simian, first. Right now all I can think about is how awesome it'll be to carry a surplus of extras of the same mold for as many practice shots as I want - I love to rethrow the same shot over and over again when I'm out on the course. One of the reasons I wanted a space upgrade.

What color did y'all go with? I chose wine. The olive looks pretty nice, too.

Edit: Hah, already got the answer.

Nice to have some company as I wait. :D

I'm already considering buying a Spider or Squirrel Monkey to compliment my Simian. I'll wait and see if I don't wait to play every round with the Simian, first. Right now all I can think about is how awesome it'll be to carry a surplus of extras of the same mold for as many practice shots as I want - I love to rethrow the same shot over and over again when I'm out on the course. One of the reasons I wanted a space upgrade.

What color did y'all go with? I chose wine. The olive looks pretty nice, too.

Edit: Hah, already got the answer.
yup i just want to sit on it a lot. i don't even sit when i play like ever. but i will now dammit!!

Wine was second on my list. Damn you Glass! I just can't wait to sit ON my bag.

Every round I play now I say "I'd be sitting on my bag right now" as I wait for casuals to mosey on to the next tee.

Wine was second on my list. Damn you Glass! I just can't wait to sit ON my bag.

Every round I play now I say "I'd be sitting on my bag right now" as I wait for casuals to mosey on to the next tee.
ha wine was my second choice as well it looks badass. well this is weird. :\

Hey GB, I had order 1059 (digi-cam kong) and I know that there is a decent wait time, but was wondering if you may have a rough eta? Was planning a road trip soon and was hoping to have my new kick ass bag to play a few rounds in Vegas. Thanks, and keep up the awesome work!

Hey GB, I had order 1059 (digi-cam kong) and I know that there is a decent wait time, but was wondering if you may have a rough eta? Was planning a road trip soon and was hoping to have my new kick ass bag to play a few rounds in Vegas. Thanks, and keep up the awesome work!
It took 7 weeks for my squirrel to get made and shipped. YMMV but is guess he is getting busier and busier with the holidays.

Yeah, I estimate 6 weeks, but keeping fingers crossed.

I'm 8 weeks from ordering my Simian as of today or tomorrow. It'll probably be getting shipped out this week, but unless things have slowed down, it'll probably be towards the longer end of his estimated wait time.

I'm 8 weeks from ordering my Simian as of today or tomorrow. It'll probably be getting shipped out this week, but unless things have slowed down, it'll probably be towards the longer end of his estimated wait time.
Post some pics please to appease my appetite!!

Post some pics please to appease my appetite!!

Oh I'll be throwing all kinds of stuff up. After waiting this long, I'm going to fully capitalize on having this bag. :D I'll write a review up after spending some time with it, and maybe even do a video, although the one that's currently up is quality.

More than anything, I'll stand as a reminder that dreams do come true: your Gorilla Boy bags will in fact arrive!

Latest posts