• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grateful to be here - Thanks Tim!

j_mardis

Hi Everyone - I've been on here for years - DGCR #485 - just not that active, which is changing. So cool to see the growth of this site! This has become one of the most trusted and widespread resources for golfers all over the world, THANK YOU TIM! You even have a disc golf app!!!

PDGA #31541, and my 8 year old daughter's is #37923. Started almost 11 years ago playing with a friend and three years later I'm playing pro, two years later quit the game for 2 years, back for almost 2, took another break, and started again a year ago. Never totally quit throwing except for the first break. Addictive personality, former college athlete (baseball), started playing late '06 - four years after my mom was killed - as a way to escape from life.

DiscGolfHeaven.com is my main website. Besides writing and disc golf, I speak to organizations, businesses, and schools teaching life skills, values, and teamwork through the game of disc golf. I'm always looking for opportunities to grow the game, positioning for the explosion of this game. If you're interested in exploring business or disc golf ventures, please get in touch.

Living in one of the most picturesque locations in the US - Boise, Idaho - is a blessing , but tends to be a curse when it comes to competing in disc golf. Travel is required to play any large tournament. The Western US is not near as compact as most regions in the East - it takes a minimum of 5 hours to get to any sizable city. Oh well, I love it.

Almost forgot, I am writing a putting book and I believe it will be free, but not sure. If you have ideas on why you think it should or should not be free, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jordan
[email protected]