• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Green Mountain Championship 2022

Fun leadcards for tomorrow. .. Barsby plays well on that course, so does Paul and Rick. . next years worlds should be fun

Many odd results so far on the FPO side. . No 1 and 2 from Worlds at the top, so nothing strange in the top...but then .

Paige, Eveliina and Cat are 10 strokes back!!

and as hard as i have been to Kona..i`m starting to feel really bad for her, ,

Henna and Kristin @ 1021 and 1013, with Vanessa Van Dyke ad Missy Gannon not far behind.

Snark Alert: ** I'm looking forward to more influencer videos showing what discs she used to shoot an 898 rated round. And then more I Have to Do Better or Else videos afterward. But hey at least they are on social media. btw I don't feel bad, she brought it on herself. The person she compared herself to in order to get that big payday is 15 strokes ahead after one round. And has a much better classier social media presence, imo. **

It's good to see Kevin Jones with a strong first round. I hope he can keep it going. He is always entertaining to watch.

i think this was Hennas 2nd highest rated round ever. . .Did Kristin and Hennas round get such a high rating as a result of many high rated players being THAT far behind?

Seems that way, if R3 has similar conditions the ratings would get pooled together and maybe bring R1 ratings down slightly if more low scores are shot. The ratings line up very closely with finalized 2021 round ratings with a very similar field (different par) where only 2 FPO golfers shot under 61 at Brewster all weekend - C. Allen (58) and H. King (60 & 54!!!). Anyone shooting below 61 on the '22 FPO layout at Brewster will end up with a 1000 rated round so I would only expect a couple more for R3.

The score separation is extreme after just two rounds. . cant remember seeing Paige and Cat so far behind after just two rounds. .

And Kona is 31 behind after Kristin has played 32 holes!

Kristin just destroys everyone and Henna is the only one fighting to keep up. . everyone else is way behind. . just as Worlds.

Wonder what Paige is thinking beeing 18 behind after two rounds on the courses for 2023 Worlds. . worried?

Isaac Robinson and Aaron Gossage are in the top 5 after 2 rounds, and Adam Hammes climbed a 9 spots into a tie for 5th.

Seems like the players we might have expected to at the top in March...are finally asserting themselves of late. Wonder if the grind of a 6 month tour is wearing the younger players down a bit (except for a few).

Really impressed with I Robinson--showing great skill on the wide open ropes type course and heavily wooded one. If AG can hang in the woods a bit, he has a good chance as well. Plays Fox Run well!

Any locals play these courses? What kind of scores come out of non-touring amateurs on a league night?

Are they playing on Mach 7s?

I'm waiting for some putts to be pushed straight back from center chains, over the cage, onto the ground, or was that fixed by version 7?

Any locals play these courses? What kind of scores come out of non-touring amateurs on a league night?

I'm waiting for some putts to be pushed straight back from center chains, over the cage, onto the ground, or was that fixed by version 7?

Ricky came real close to one of those today.

Mach 7 are great! Highbridge has a few sets.

Not local but played both courses as a visiting am this summer and shot way way over. I could see getting under at Brewster but fox is so punishing. I think I took three 8s….