• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

I was skeptical at first on the whole grip thing...but now seeing all of the detailed images and good feedback..I got on the 2nd preorder. I really think im gonna dig it.

Does anybody know or have they tried to fit the Innova soft frame in the Grip bag? I ask, because it fit into my Lat. 64 bag and offered some extra stability.
Too bad I missed the 1st pre-order, but I'm on the 2nd one and I don't care how like it takes. Well, sort of...I want a bag!

Thanks!!

his bag was built not to need an internal soft frame. otherwise,he would of made one

I was seriously considering this bag. However, I have read so many things now on this and other sites about pockets being tight, stiching problems, snaps missing or comming off, and other things.

I'm glad to see that J@ is commited to fixing the problems for you guys but the fact remains that all the bags are from the same run at this point. So what's to say they won't all have the same problem with the replacement? The good news is that he will have to fix the problems or go out of business. You can't have a business with happy customers alone, and the math is pretty obvious if you get 2 or 3 bags for the price of one.

I like the design and the idea of this bag but I'm going to wait till all the bugs get worked out and grip eq has had some time to fine tune it's product. Besides I shot the hottest round (53) at the Rockburn icebowl this weekend without any help from a new bag.

good for you. i doubt anybody got a bag to help them shoot better.

also all these slight tweeks from these bags is just the nature of the first product of something in our sport. keen milos come to mind, and im sure plenty of other products. nothing is perfect on release without testing and people actually putting them to use. j@ is taking into consideration ,everything that people are experiencing with these bags and is making it right and is also going to tweek the next run. if you dont like it, then dont.

All of a sudden february feels like the longest month of the year. I'm on the 2nd run pre-order. I was looking at a backpack style backpack for a while since a bunch of people at my home course have them and I think they look better. Anyone find a good size umbrella that fits well?

i stuck my huge ass golf umbrella in there and it fits ok. when you put the bag on with the umbrella still attached it kinda leans forward. either way,it holds good.

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. I have a huge golf umbrella and was hoping I could leave it opened like you have it. I guess I should go get a stool now :/

I actually love that towel booter. Were you considering coloring in the logos like others or do you enjoy the simplicity of the black and white?

Nice! I can't wait to get mine heh...I love that you can hang a towel without it dragging the ground too heh.

ha. that was a big plus for me. all my towels barely dangle on the ground so its perfect height. also,when one water bottle holder isnt in use,u can easily tuck in the bottom of the towel on the side

Seems like they are always drunk heh.......they look blasted in every photo they post on facebook too.

Last edited:
Yeah he seems pretty legit dude...not as cocky as some of the others.

Latest posts