• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

got a couple of emails today asking for t-shirt size and confirming shipping address. Starting to get excited about my 2nd run.

Yep. I did too till he realized I was getting a 2 tone. Did you not get one? Were you a FR defect?

Grey black. I think. My buddies looks nice. Not much different but there are some big differances for those who had ****ty first runs. The bag stands up TONS better then the other one. The putter pocket is bigger, the pencil pockets are way smaller, and the walls of the bag seem to have reinforcement unlike the FR

Who wants to sell one to me? I'm on the waiting list but it's too much waiting. Did you guys keep the 1st runs? Or did you have to send them in?

According to a lot of the posts on DGR a lot of people were not very happy with their First Run Grip bags.

Major gripe is that the putter pouch is starting to tear into the fabric...

I really wanted to get one of these bags but bought a Carolina instead. Figure I'll splurge on one of these if and when they get their **** together.

Never had a problem with the putter pocket, mine was with the straps.

I've only seen the bag in person once.

Avery Jenkins let me see his when I ran into him a few weeks ago.

But from what I understand the corners on the putter pouch are pretty sharp and tear into the fabric after awhile.

Either way this is a really cool bag. I'm rooting for Grip to succeed and hope things are little more streamlined when it comes to ordering my bag.

Any of the Dynamic Disc pre-order people hear anything yet???? Jeeeez I hope I get my bag before my disc golf road trip in August.....fingers crossed!!!

Read that his orders will be filled a couple weeks all FR gus gettaken care of.

I put mine in the one of the side pockets and the hose weaves nicely throguh the straps. After I get my SR I think Im going to try something I have been wondering on my FR

Latest posts